part 10

Weasel was sitting inside a truck along with Nokk, Ela, Tasha, and Blitz. Ela looked at Weasel, annoyed at what happened between them. Tasha sat next to Nokk, and the two were speaking to each other in Danish. Tasha looked at her and smacked the back of her head after she said something, but everyone else didn't know what was said. Blitz leaned back, trying to sleep as it seemed they had a long trip ahead of them. The vehicle came to an abrupt stop, shaking everyone.

Blitz: Ah, we must be here.

He opened the door, a crowd had gathered as police and paramedics were helping those who had been injured in the attack. Everyone got out, Weasel looked around to see that the buildings around them had most of the glass from the top of the skyscrapers blown out.

Nokk: Vermin, what happened with these people?

Tasha: Well, it appears that they had glass impaled from above them.

Weasel: Yeah, look up. All the glass up there is gone.

Ela: Why would they do that?

Blitz: Maybe the cleaning people aren't getting paid enough.

Nokk: Shut up, and let's go. Keep your eyes open. They have bombs planted and hostages.

They entered the building, and civillians were lying dead from the initial attack. Ela looked to see a man who had their neck cut. She tripped, but Weasel caught she's looked back to see a child laying dead underneath her mother, who was shielding her.

Weasel: Stay focused, Ela.

Ela: Whatever.

She pulled her arm back following Blitz, who was leading the way.

Tasha: You better listen to your advice, too.

Weasel: I will.

He looked around as they were walking up the stairs. A man got up from the dead bodies with a shotgun. Weasel fired killing thebman before they could shoot. Everyone else looked, but before anyone could react, they heard a loud ringing from their comms.

Comms: Now that I have your attention. If you can all just walk out they way you came, that would be great.

Nokk: Keep moving.

Comms: Oh Nokk, do I really need to call you that?

She ignored the man talking to her, thinking  he's just messing with them.

Comms: I know about Sansa and everything else.

She froze for a second, Weasel noticed it.

Weasel: I'll get him.

He ran ahead, annoying Blitz but worrying Ela.

Blitz: Fucking idiot.

Weasel climbing up to the next floor where he found White Masks dead at the entrance.

Weasel: Shot in the back?

He walked in, and the bullet flew by his head. A mask was struggling to take control of a rifle with a person in tactical gear. The mask lost the fight and was shot in the face. Weasel didn't allow the unknown killer to realize he was there with a quick shot, killing them. Weasel walked over to the bodies, checking his surroundings and then checking the body for an ID. He wouldn't find who the person was but a name for the group they belonged to.

Blitz: Hey idiot, what are you doing?

Weasel looked back at them.

Weasel: Some sort of PMC or something is here killing Masks.

Ela: Are they friendly?

Weasel: I don't know, I shot this guy before he realized I was here.

Nokk: Well, let's just day they are.