Part 7

****Just to let everyone know this part is made a bit different from the others. This is pretty much all from the perspective of Weasel. If this is more, how you would like this story made let me know***

Another terrible night sleeping in the vents at this place. Eight more months, and I'm done listening to Kali talk to me like I'm just a worthless person. Little does she know about the boss's plan if she…someone is in my vent.

"Who the fuck is trying to get in here?"

This is slow stupid. I only do this from months of realizing it's a great way to get around faster, plus not alot of people except a man jumping out of a vent. I began crawling in the vents after putting the makeshift bed away then grabbed my rifle. Sounds like they aren't that far in the vents. Doesn't matter as I'm just about to find out who's…

Ela: Hey babe.

"Hello Ela, what are you doing here?"

Ela: Well you know Zofia was on her ‘You are a bad person’ shit and I just wanted to hit her but I decided to see what you do in here.

"Yeah, I'm a bad person."

I helped her out of the vent then got out myself. She pulled me into a kiss and as much as I like the feel of her I wonder what will happen if she finds out the truth. Maybe I'll tell her but not today, we are having a quiet day for once.

"So Ela, what's today's plan?"

Ela: Well, those Jaeger people are going out to a haunted house or something. Thought about going with but when I knocked on their door that ah…what's her name…the doctor one.

"Tasha?"

Ela: Yeah, she told me to fuck off.

"She's a bit mean."

Ela: I can tell, but Meghan and Tina convinced me into going out with them for something. I'd invite you as well but I don't think you'll enjoy it.

"That's alright, I'll find something to do around here."

Ela: Okay, no getting in trouble while I'm away.

"No promises"

I gave her a cheeky smile and she smiled right back at me. We both knew I'd find a way to do something reckless. Frost walked out of her room taking Ela as they walked away.

"Time to see what I can do"

I was walking around, everyone just kinda does whatever they want but there's those that just train all the time. I looked out the window to see who's out there.

"Looks like Nikoloj hasn't changed. One of these days that running will pay off buddy…Thatcher, I haven't talked to you for awhile maybe I should pay you a visit."

I started walking down the hall but I could smell someone having a smoke in the base, oh Max you definitely don't care for rules do you. I knocked first before walking in. Max was on her couch with a pack of cigarettes and a half empty bottle or whiskey on a table.

Max: Hey Elliot.

"Hey bos…Max what's going on?"

I sat next to as she put her cigarette out in an ashtray.

Max: Couldn't sleep, kept thinking about things.

"Like our time on that island?"

Max: Yeah, but I've been thinking about Chloe.

"Are you still scared about what she might think?"

Max: Of course, it's the one thing I'm afraid of.

She took another cigarette out but when she reached for her lighter I took mine out since I knew that her lighter was from Chloe.