part 15

Weasel woke up inside a bed. His leg was in a cast and his head was bandaged up. He looked around realizing he was back at the base. He looked to see an unknown person looking at him.

Weasel: Who the fuck are you?

Lawrence: Sup bro, names Lawrence. Newest badass to join Torgue.

Argos walked into the room as he said that.

Argos: Shut the fuck up.

Lawrence: Whoa, easy girl.

She took out her sword, placing it against his neck.

Argos: Go see if Liquidator needs help.

He walked out. Argos sheathed the sword.

Weasel: How long have I been out?

Argos removed an empty Iv.

Argos: Three weeks.

Weasel: What!

Argos: You broke your leg, were shot three times, had a concussion, and flatlined once.

Weasel: I survived worse. So what happened while I was out?

Argos: Well, Torgue and Ares have been dealing with all of us turning a town into a war zone.

Weasel: How's that going?

Argos: It's going fine.

Weasel: Can I ask why we needed Harry to die?

Argos: Not sure, we had orders to make it happen.

Riggs walked in with another woman as she was giving her a tour around the base.

Riggs: Weasel, you're up. This is Chloe, she's going to help me out with security for a bit.

Weasel: Hi.

Chloe: Sup.

Weasel got up but almost fell. Argos helped him to a wheelchair so she could push him around.

Weasel: So, my adopted niece was thinking about fleeing the country. Do you happen to know if she did?

Argos: Let's go see if Bob can.

Bob was searching traffic cameras for Nicole for him. It was going to take time so Weasel was relaxing in the lounge area where two more members of the group were there.

Weasel: So who are you guys?

Dustin: Names Dustin, I'm the guy that was flying the A10 the other day and this is Kairi.

Weasel: When the hell did we get an A10?

Kairi: My dad got elected as president and he's friends with Torgue.

Dustin: Your dad is President Camacho?

Kairi: Yes.

Weasel: Is that a bad thing?

Dustin: No I think it's great. He got told no about passing a bill and he just suplexed everyone until they said yes.

Lawrence ran into the room, tripping over his own feet, and rolled over a table then sat next to Kairi. He leaned back against the table and moved his glasses down his nose.

Lawrence: Hey babe, how about we get out of here and spend time in my bed for a few hours?

Kairi rolled her eyes as she took out a book from her bag.

Lawrence: Oh you'll be doing that...

Kairi: Listen here, first I'm not interested because I'm already dating someone and they will kick your ass, and second, mine is bigger.