part 12

Weasel was standing behind Bob in his office as he was hacking into the laptop that he had for the previous day.

Weasel: So you were held at gunpoint and fell on a man.

Bob: Yep.

Weasel: And Torgue hired you 'cause he thought it was funny.

Bob: Yeah. They made me train with the others but it wasn't for me. I'm glad cause I'm better with computers and stuff instead of with guns.

Weasel: Yeah no doubt. So how did we get access to NASA wifi?

Bob: That's a secret. So did you use Emus to attack a town?

Weasel: Yeah.

Bob: How did Ares take that?

Weasel: She wasn't too happy about it.

He looked to see a message from Mandy. The message only said that she needs him to stop by as soon as he can.

Weasel: Hey I have to go. Let me know if you found anything.

Bob: Sure thing.

He arrived at Riley's house where Mandy was sitting on the steps.

Weasel: Mandy what's wrong?

Mandy: It's Livi.

Weasel: Um...okay.

Mandy: She told me about this party she went to before we started dating and she...probably got drugged by her ex.

Weasel: Oh...Mandy you know I'm not supposed to shoot kids right? I could probably help you find evidence so...

Mandy: He was in the same class as Livi so he's nineteen. Besides his family probably just pay off the cops or something. I want him to pay.

Weasel: Alright, so what do you want me to do about this?

Mandy: I don't know. Livi is inside, I kinda got upset about this.

Weasel: Well, I have a family member that works for the police. I can talk to him about this.

Mandy: I don't want him arrested. I want him dead.

Weasel: You sure about that? What he did was bad but killing someone changes people.

Mandy: I don't care. He's an asshole and he needs to pay for what he did.

Weasel: Think about what you're saying and call me.

Mandy: I will.

He helped her up and hugged her.

Mandy: Riley is working late tonight. Can you order us some food?

Weasel: Sure. Go order whatever you want.

He walked inside. Mandy walked off to order food as Weasel walked around and then sat down in a chair. He looked around at the photos around the room. There were a few photos of when Mandy was a baby and only two of Riley and his sister Amanda. Livi came into the room sitting down on the couch.

Weasel: Hey Livi.

Livi: Mandy tell you?

Weasel: Yeah...

Livi: Can we not talk about it?

Weasel: Yeah sure no problem.

He looked at Livi and then at the photo behind her. He walked up and took it down. The woman from the photos he found in Australia was in it with Issac.

Weasel: You know who this girl is?

Livi: I don't know. Never seen her here.

Weasel took out a roll of money.