part 2

Three months after being shot

Weasel was standing in a butcher shop looking at his scar in the mirror. A man was behind him tied to a chair while a bag over his head. Weasel pulled his beanie down as he walked to the man, pulling off the hood.

Weasel: Alright, let's try this again. Who hired a mercenary to kill a Polish commander three months ago?

A Russian man looked at him with a beaten face and spit at the ground.

Man: Why would we hire someone to do a job I could easily do? Besides, you don't scare me little man.

Weasel: Well first off Boris.

Boris was a bit surprised that he knew his name.

Boris: Who gave you that name?

Weasel: Oh no one. I was watching you for a while. What can I tell you about more things I learned?

Boris: I'll kill you.

Weasel: Then tell me what I want to know.

Weasel took out a flashbang then held Boris by his face.

Weasel: Otherwise I'm shoving this in your mouth.

Boris: What is so important about this guy?

Realization hit Boris and he began laughing.

Boris: You're looking for the guy who killed him? Good luck, I have know clue who killed him.

Weasel: Fine, I'll just have a peek at your laptop.

Boris: Good luck only I can open it.

Weasel shoved the flashbang in his mouth and pulled the pin.

Weasel: I know.

He walked to his bag and grabbed the laptop and money he had inside when he heard a door open. Weasel looked behind him as a squad moved in. He took the laptop, throwing it at the soldier leading the squad as he ran to cover. He looked around as he was getting shot at. He took a dirty meat cleaver and got ready as a soldier moved up to him. The soldier aimed around the cover Weasel was behind but found nothing. He looked around not knowing Weasel was on the roof struggling to hold on. Boris was motioning to the ceiling but was getting mostly ignored as the soldiers were clearing the room. He heard a crack in the ceiling, he looked down as a soldier was below him. He let go with one hand then dropped down on the soldier. The loud thud alerted the others. Weasel used his claws to slashed the one he dropped down on the back of their neck. He grabbed the meat cleaver he took and threw it at another one but hit the hits so it just stumbled him. Weasel ran at him, kicked his thigh with the spikes on his boot then slashing his face.
He grabbed their pistol and fired back as he made his way out the door.

Boris: *muffled yelling*

A soldier took the flashbang out.

Boris: What the fuck took you guys so long?

Weasel stopped running in an alley as he put the pistol in his inside jacket pocket. He walked onto a street and stayed in the middle of people as police vehicles were driving around with the sirens on. He went to a bus stop and sat down looking at a torn up notepad that he was using to write everything he found out about that night. It didn't have a lot but he crossed off the word 'Russians'. He looked up as he heard people talking as a bus stopped to pick up and drop off passengers. Weasel walked on and sat in the back, leaning his head against the window.

Three days later

Weasel found himself in Serbia and was crawling inside a vent as bullets pierced through it as the Cobras were after him. One bullet hit in front of him so he stopped and fired back at them with the last of the bullets from the pistol he took while in Russia. He continued to crawl until the vent fell down and dropped him on a vehicle. He rolled off the hood onto the ground but a woman grabbed in trying to restrain him. He kicked her legs out from underneath her then cut the zip tie. She grabbed her rifle and shot him in the hip. Weasel kicked the gun away then slashed her chest. She kicked him away as she got up holding her chest. Weasel grabbed her before she was ready, breaking a car window with her. She broke free and gave him two punches to his face but he didn't seem fazed by it as he kicked her into the car and knocked her down. He picked her rifle up but she sprayed him with a device on her wrist. He began to feel his body beginning to stiffen up as he fired a round at her and walked backwards falling down a chute. He landed in a dumpster but was unable to move or make any noises. He could hear people running by speaking Serbian.