A Jaeger Halloween

Jaeger Dorm, Rainbow Base

The newly started couple of Nokk and Issac were sitting on the couch. Issac had his feet up on the couch with Nokk leaned up against him as they both watched TV. It was nearing Halloween so they decided to watch classic horror movies even though it was early in the morning. Tasha walked out of her room, wearing a mix of hospital scrubs and pjs. She went to the kitchen to get her usual ten pancakes for breakfast. Freya was already at the table with food but was too busy texting and sending a picture.

Tasha: Who ate one of my pancakes?

Nokk: Oh sorry, I thought those were mine.

Tasha: You fuckers know better to assume pancakes are yours.

Freya: Tasha, relax. Go see if there's some in the canteen if you're so upset.

Tasha: It's too early for that.

She began cooking frozen Pancakes as she sat down and waited.

Issac: You hungry?

Nokk: A bit, but we don't really have much in here.

Issac: Nikoloj is out for a run I'll have him pick us up something.

Nokk: Works for me.

About twenty minutes later he came walking through the door in his running apparel holding a stack of containers.

Issac: Did you bring drinks?

Cavalry: Of course I brought drinks, I had help with those.

Athena, Tyr, and Hrolf walked in, all of them carrying bags in their mouths. They all went to the kitchen and set the bags down, Hrolf putting extra effort in making sure all the bottles inside were standing up.

Freya: Hrolf, come here buddy.

She ran to her room and came back with Ranger Jackson.

Nikoloj: So here you two go and…really fucking horror movies?

Issac: I like horror movies, fuck you.

Nokk: Scared of them?

Cavalry: Not really since I had to watch all of them basically when we were in college.

Issac: Yeah that was fun scaring you all the time, but then it wasn't as fun.

Cavalry: Yeah, I bet.

Nokk: What happened?

Issac: I had a friend help me out, Nikoloj here got scared and punched him in the face breaking his nose.

Nokk: Oh.

Cavalry: Yeah, enjoy your food by the way.

He gave Freya and Tasha a container as he took two of them to his room with his dogs following him.

Issac: I miss scaring him.

Nokk: We should do it again.

Issac: It has been sometime since I've done it. Fuck it let's do it.

Nokk: So how are we going to do this?

She sat up on the couch in excitement.

Tasha: Take him to the haunted house thing.

Nokk: Oh there we go. We don't have to do anything.

Issac: I do like doing nothing but if it's just us three he will be suspicious.

Nokk: Okay then what are you suggesting?

Issac: We all have to go.

Freya: Can I bring Remi?