part 4

Weasel was laying in his bunk with his arm in a sling after helping Max liberate an island. He sat up and looked around at the other members of Torgue, Liquidator, Crowley, and Riggs. Cleaner walked in and kicked Crowley as he was trying to steal his stuff.

Crowley: What? I'm just looking.

Cleaner: I will put you in a barrel of acid if you keep doing this.

Crowley: Alright, alright.

He stood up with his hands up and began walking back to his bunk.

Weasel: You have something to hide in there?

Cleaner: Care to find out?

Riggs: That's enough. Weasel you need to get packed up.

Weasel: I know.

He cut his sling off, then grabbed his guns and claws.

Weasel: All set.

Liquidator rolled his eyes as he leaned back against the bed frame.

Liquidator: Why they picked you?

Weasel: Not my decision, get over it.

Liquidator: Don't make me kick your ass.

Riggs: Hey, swear jar.

Liquidator took out his wallet and walked over to Riggs who had a mostly full jar money in her hand. After he put money in it she set it down next to several other jars that were completely filled with money. Weasel began walking out waving to Riggs.

Riggs: Good luck Weasel.

Weasel: Thanks Riggs.

After traveling in a helicopter he landed down and got out and was greeted by a woman.

Weasel: You must be Kali.

Kali: Yeah, and for the next year I'm your new boss.

Weasel: Lady, don't let this go to your head. This is so my boss can get his guys in this damn group.

Kali: Your contract is with Nighthaven remember.

Weasel: Yeah and it states that I get hired by you and you send me to this Rainbow place so I can do what I do best. If you have any problems you can always complain to my boss.

Kali: Don't try and scare me.

Weasel: Look, if you really want I can call my boss tell him you canceled the contract and I'm sure he will be okay sending those guys back to your oil rig.

Kali: Fine, it's cheaper for me to keep you there anyways.

She lead him to a car and they began to drive to Rainbow. They walked in and Weasel was getting looks from other operators.

Kali: Ignore this idiots they don't understand that Nighthaven is better than them.

Weasel: Not to be rude but you seem to have a personality issue.

Kali: No, they know that my guys are they best.

Weasel: Right...

She took him to the Nighthaven room where Ace was working on cleaning his weapon.

Kali: I'll let you stay in here.

Weasel: Alright but I'll just walk around for now.

Kali: Whatever.

He walked out and looked at the other rooms they had for the operators when he saw Thatcher walk out and look at him.

Thatcher: You lost?