part 11

Weasel was crawling through the vents inside Rainbow for the last time. He had recovered enough from his wounds and was getting ready to go back to Torgue's base. He dropped down into the hallway where Charcoal was leaning against the wall.

Charcoal: Well, my crazed friend, it's been great.

Weasel: Yeah, we did some crazy stuff.

Charcoal: I'll miss beating people up for you.

Weasel: Yeah, to be honest, I still don't know if it was alright if I had punched Osa that one day.

Charcoal: No idea, I just avoid those conversations, and if people get mad that I did. I have a flamethrower.

Weasel: Speaking of that.

He reached into his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. He tossed it in the air, Charcoal caught it and looked a bit confused.

Weasel: I'm quitting smoking now. Figured if I'm going to get shot, I might want to be as healthy as I can be.

Charcoal: Fair enough.

They began walking to the exit of the base. Most of the base was out to the wake for Blitz. Freya walked out of her room.

Freya: Weasel, wait.

She walked over to them and hugged him.

Freya: I'll call my father and tell him to hire you so you can stay here.

Weasel: Thanks, Freya, but I think I should go. Maybe one day I'll come back.

Freya: Let me know if you need our help with anything.

Weasel: I'll see you again, Freya.

Freya: Goodbye Weasel. Also, thanks for helping Remi out the other day, Charcoal

Charcoal: Any time.

She walked back to her room as Weasel and Charcoal eventually made it outside. At the entrance, Riggs was leaning against her vehicle as Max was talking to her.

Weasel: Well, I'm assuming she's here to make sure Kali doesn't try anything.

Charcoal: I wish they would. It was fun watching them think they could take me.

Weasel: Don't worry, they won't have any peace for long. My sister told me she's transferring over here.

Charcoal: Good, I bet everyone is going to like that.

Weasel: Well, if they disagree, she's going to hit them with a brick.

Charcoal chuckled as he patted Weasel's back, knocking him down.

Charcoal: Shit.

He picked him up and dusted off his jacket.

Weasel: I'm good. Take care of yourself, my friend.

Charcoal: You too.

They shook hands, and Charcoal walked back inside. Weasel walked over to Riggs and Max.

Riggs: Hey Weasel, Crowley got your vehicle back at the base.

Max: Riggs was telling me about what happened, so I made a few calls to see if I could help out.

Weasel: Thanks, bos...Max.

Max: Be careful out there, Elliot. I might need my favorite Britain to come to help me one day.

Weasel hugged her, then reached into his pocket and gave her his pack of cigarettes.

Weasel: Don't freak out, I've decided to quit smoking. I'll be there to help you anytime.