part 13

Weasel was in Mexico, he was sent to hunt down a man that had stolen hardware from Sunny. After two days of waiting at the location where he was supposed to meet a seller but found where the unknown woman was staying at.

Weasel is on a mission with Bruce and Sonja from his base. Sunny also sent two other people with them. Connor Barlow and Serys Lawrence. They were part of a secret group called "The Division". Weasel recognized them from when Sunny first arrived at the base. They were across the street on the second level of what was a bakery that had gone out of business and was boarded up.

Bruce: We've been here for three days. Are we going to do something today?

Serys looked back from where she was sitting and set her SMG down.

Serys: This woman hasn't left that motel and has been ordering food. I'm sorry this isn't just one giant gunfight.

Connor: When we see what Sunny wants we will take it back to her.

Weasel: What does she want?

Connor: One of her assistants decided to steal her designs for a weapon.

Sonja: How important is it?

Connor: Well if Sunny managed to get us looking for it, it's pretty serious.

Serys: Shut up he's here.

Everyone moved towards a window peeking out to see a man looking around.

Connor: Alright, Serys you take those two gentlemen while I stay here with the other girl.

Bruce: This gentleman could use some cocaine.

Sonja: Shut up Bruce.

Serys: Let's go.

They went out to the street where they watched as the man entered the motel.

Sonja: Sir, how about you go in from the back while we take the front?

Weasel: Alright, don't do anything dumb.

Weasel walked around, climbing over a brick wall. He looked for a way in and then noticed the woman looking at him then walked inside. Weasel figured it won't hurt if he made a quick stop to ask her questions. He opened the door, and a young girl looked at him.

Weasel: Hi, can I...

She took a gun, Weasel moved out. of the way. He peeked in as the girl jumped out the window behind him. She shot at him and then threw a knife at him. Weasel was hit in his carrier but was able to slap the knife away. She ran at him, Weasel grabbed his P50 and smacked her across the face with the handle.

Weasel: Fucks sakes. I just want to ask...

The girl got back up kicking Weasel in the side of his knee. He dropped to one knee then she grabbed his head and began slamming it against the wall. After two hits Weasel had a flash of when the man shot him. He stopped himself from getting hit and then shoved the girl away. He got back up to his feet and grabbed her. She was tossed through the room's other window. He walked through the door as the girl was trying to get back up. She turned around but was punched in the face and then slammed into a table until it began to crack. An arrow pierced through Weasel's shoulder. He turned around to see another woman but she had a red mask that was broken. She pulled back another arrow but Weasel shot her in the waist. She flinched but tried to get another arrow ready but Weasel grabbed the bow. He threw it away as she took out a pistol but was slashed across the chest and then kicked out of the room. She got up holding her chest seeing that she has blood on her hand. Weasel grabbed her by her jacket and dragged her to the stairs then shoved her down. He walked down as she hit the floor. He looked to see the man they were after along with Sonja and Bruce. The man began walking back and then ran to the door. He opened the door but was hit by an explosion. Sonja and Bruce took cover as the building was being shot at. Weasel looked at the body as it kept getting shot as he spoke into his headset.