Friends or Enemies? Pt.2

Second Person POV

Hiccup takes a step back as he looks down the mouth of Mala's blade, resting near his throat. The Riders all take a step back while getting out their weapons, given back to them earlier. Hiccup holds his hands up in surrender, rearing his head back from the blade.

"Uh..." Hiccup takes yet another step back as the blade moved closer to his neck.

"I warned you, Hiccup Haddock. I warned you not to betray me." Mala tells him through her clenched jaw.
Throk holds his axe to Fishlegs, who was defenceless, causing fear and panic to course through him.

"That's a very nice axe, Mr Throk. Is Throk a family name?" Fishlegs asks, whimpering slightly, which makes Throk only let at a small growl. Meanwhile, the twins look around with hands up as well, Dracul in front of them with his sword in hand. Protecting the twins since they left their weapons at home.

"Look, I'm all for winning friends and influencing people, but this mission has gone talons up," Tuff states while Dracul keeps his eyes trained on the two guards in front of him.

"Way up!" Ruff adds.

"Two talons up." Tuff then comments as the dragons look on, confused as to what's happened.

"Seize them!" Mala orders and the Defenders charge toward them, making the dragons realise that they aren't allies anymore.
Toothless lowers himself to the ground while arching his back, charging up a plasma blast. Stormfly raises her spikes as her eyes turn to slits instantly while she stands with her chest out, making herself bigger with her wings out. 

Barf and Belch start holding gas and sparks in their mouths, with Hookfang setting himself aflame. Meatlug lowers her front half to the ground, rearing her back half up while growling defensively.
The Queen takes a step while pointing her sword at Hiccup with her off-hand raised behind her, picking her target with grace.

Hiccup looks between the Riders and Defenders with panic before he yells out, "Stop!"

Everyone was taken back as Hiccup's voice echo's into the volcano, the Viking then turns to Mala.

"Okay, look, you're right, you were tricked, but we were tricked too. Okay? Viggo used us as a distraction so he could steal your Eruptodon, but without us knowing. We don't work with the Dragon Hunters. They're our enemies." Hiccup explains but Mala doesn't withdraw in the slightest still not believing him.

"And yet, our Eruptodon is gone, our village is in peril from the lava flow, and you hold me in front of your Night Fury." Mala counters, Hiccup then turns to Toothless while gesturing he's safe.

"Back off, bud," he then turns back to the Queen, "We will prove it to you. We'll go rescue your dragon and bring it back. I'll even leave some people here to help you fight the lava."

Mala takes a deep breath while withdrawing her weapon and relaxing slightly, the other Defenders copying her.

"Only your best." She states Hiccup gestures to Heather.

"Heather's a survivalist, she's dealt with lava before." Hiccup then gestures to Dracul, who still had a hand on the hilt of his sword.

"And Dracul's a Medic, he can heal any injury Viking or Dragon." Hiccup then looks over at the twins.

"And Ruff and Tuff..." He watches as Tuff looks curiously at the blowgun, talking to himself as he does so.

"Oh, what do we have here? Huh, a blowgun. I'm just gonna..." he then grabs the blowgun off the guard's back, blowing into the wrong end and having the dart go into his throat. This causes Tuff to start choking while gasping for air.