Berk

><><><

Keys to REMEMBER for this, thanks :)

𝗬/𝗻 = 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲.

𝗟/𝗻 = 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲.

𝗛/ 𝗟 𝗼𝗿 𝗖 = 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵.

𝗘/𝗖 = 𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿.

><><><

"This is Berk." 

A young lad speaks with an annoyed-sounding voice, not having the best time.

An island comes into view not too visible as the night darkens the world. 

"It's twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death."

As two pillars are pasted with fire flicking, the light seen from tall pillars acts as a guide for boats.

"It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery."

A peaceful village is there, with dim moonlight lighting up the village. 

"My village. In a word, sturdy. And it's been here for seven generations, but, every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets."

Two sheep are seen standing in a field with bored expressions.

"The only problem are the pests..."

A fairly large dragon comes into view taking one of two sheep, the other one just continues eating with no care in the world.

"You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have..."

A young teenage boy with dark brown hair and forest green eyes is opening a door when a dragon similar to the one earlier screams and fires at the door after seeing the boy, causing the boy to close the door hastily.

"Dragons. Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have, stubbornness issues."

The young boy opens the door after the fire stops and runs into the chaos wood on the fire, Vikings and dragons swarming the whole village.

"My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know. But, it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanour wouldn't do that."

Hiccup is running past the tall and panicked Vikings dodging and weaving his way through the crowd. An explosion from a rocky-looking dragon and hiccup cringes at the sight and trips.

"AAARRRRRRGGGGG!" A man yells with his facial hair on fire looking down at hiccup he suddenly smiles, "Morin'!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Get inside!"

"What are you doin' out?"

"Get back inside!"

Vikings yell at the boy as they are passing by. Hiccup runs through a clearing as a dragon starts to breathe fire down it, he gets grabbed by the collar being saved by a tall red-haired man who looks a bit upset.

"Hiccup?! What is he doing out aga--?!" He said while pointing at him looking at someone else and angrily shoving him to the side. "What are you doing out?! Get inside!"