Ch 3 : Blossoming Love in Zombie Apocalypse(2)

Beatrice started packing up important materials she could use for her survival throughout her journey. Spare clothes, food, possible things that can be used as a weapon, etc. materials in a trekking bag.

'Ari, I forgot to ask about the most important thing!'

[What?]

'How will I reach the protagonist in the first place?'

[You have the privilege of tracker to complete your mission. Whenever you say that you need to track them, I will show you the map on the panel in front of you.]

'Wow, convenient. Okay, so where do I have to go now?'

Just then the panel appeared in front of her, containing a map with showing the location of her and the other main characters.

It showed that the male main character's group was almost near the main gate of the college she was at. While Li Ruoxi was in Art University in City 3 which was quite a distance from her current location.

Right now, Beatrice just needed to unite with male character's that were already there for her rescue.

She was using a rod which was used to hang clothes from the bathroom. Its edges had been sharpened by her. She had also prepared a shield out of a metal utensil she had found lying.

She applied Zombie's fluid around herself a blanket and tied around herself. Other small weapons were filled in her bag and she was ready to leave.

[All the best, Beatrice.]

'Thank you, Ari.'

Beatrice tried to quietly open the door and slip out.

Even though she had gained courage to fight the zombie by now and had seen that it was not that hard as well, she still preferred to keep it to minimum.

But fate wasn't at her side.

Just as she opened the door, the door creaked loudly attracting all the attention from the zombies nearby.

'Rubbing zombie green juice didn't help at all.' She mentally facepalmed.

She got ready to fight. It was going to be a long way to the collage entrance.

No matter, how many she killed, more kept coming. Either due to the noise she created while fighting or because of their personal interest to make things difficult for her. Even the hot blazing sun of the afternoon taunted her.

The college had become a Zombie town. There weren't even a single normal person she had come across.

'Is this some kind of plot setting or something?' She asked Ari as she stabbed a zombie with the rod and slammed another on the head.

[It is. Some students are hiding in the gym though. You can save them if you want to. Maybe it can give you some prizes like last time? It might not be that case too though.]

'I don't how you manage to sound so reassuring.' Beatrice replied with sarcasm dripping from her speech. Ari decided to keep quiet.

'If I manage to meet the male leads without exhausting myself out and they agree to save them, then I will try to.' She added quietly.

Ari smiled at her. It is difficult for one to make such a decision, keeping the interests of both sides too at that.

A horde of zombies were coming towards her from the direction of the entrance.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance. Now, she needed to change her path, take a detour towards the gym and then go to towards the entrance from the backside.