Ch 20 : Unseen Who Becomes the Emperor(5)

Author's Note :

An early update. I have report card this weekend, I don't think I will survive so....

Enjoy the chapter! ಥ_ಥ

***********

"Attention. Participants of UWBE, get ready for this week's task! Gather in common room and switch on the PC."

"Whaaaaat? I have not even showered yet! Wait till I bath then tell the task, please." Ming Shiji went towards a camera screen and made a pitiful face.

"The participants are requested to gather in common room in half an hour."

Su Yuna, Qin Lang and Hong Jia who were chatting amongst themselves laughed aloud at this.

"I guess Mr. Chi Yezi could not resist against Shiji's charms haha." Su Yuna said jokingly.

"It was planned like this originally..." Another sentence sounded from the PA system.

"Woah, the announcer actually replied to your provoking, Yuna. Amazing." Ming Shiji replied with wonder and awe.

"Go and take a bath first. You won't be getting much time after this." Qin Lang suggested.

Not only Ming Shiji but Huo Chen, Ji Jiuran, Li Zhao and Shi Qibai ran towards the bathroom area shouting, "First come first served!" 

The show has become quite loud and friendly during this time. People have formed friendships, chatted with each other, told each other their life experiences. Everyone has gotten quite close. There have been some hostilities among them too through this time. 

Gu Yueluo, a quiet person had gotten into a brawl with Li Zhao over the other person being too messy and accused him of deliberately creating problems for himself to clean since he was on cleaning duty. Feng Qingyi, the queen for this week had to step up and give Li Zhao, punishment of taking over Gu Yueluo's Bathroom and laundry duty for the next 3 days.

Groups have been formed this time involving the people who are good in tasks or those who get along or people who are against a certain someone.

Ming Shiji, Qin Lang and Su Yuna were together in a group, it seemed as they knew each other since before they entered this show. Ming Shiji and Su Yuna had been childhood friends and Su Yuna and Qin Lang had debuted together in drama and eventually Ming Shiji and Qin Lang had become friends as well. 

Beatrice sensed that this troupe would soon have a dispute since it is quite obvious that Su Yuna likes Ming Shiji while Qin Lang is attracted to Su Yuna. Drama Drama everywhere.

Gu Yueluo and Hong Jia were together quite often. The two quiet personalities were happy in each others company. Later Feng Qingyi had joined them after helping Gu Yueluo and Jia Xinya joined after seeing that they all had common interests in books. 

But Jia Xinya wasn't particularly close with them. She also hung out with Li Zhao and Ji Jiuran most of the time. It wasn't easy to determine in which group she belonged to in the end. It was also interesting to see that the two groups being hostile to each other tried to keep Jia Xinya in their team.

Li Zhao, Ji Jiuran and Shi Qibai hung out together. Their interactions were purely friendly. All of them just chatted around and stood up for each other if they had a quarrel with anyone.

Beatrice, herself, hung around with everyone basically, keeping cordial relations equally. Her aim was just not to have a fight with anyone so as not to hamper her mission in any way and more so to not change the character setting and get her revival points deducted again.

Another task, right... Next stage for my mission then. Let's get prepared.

*******

[Task : Scavenger Hunt with Water Guns