Ch 18 : Unseen: Who Becomes the Emperor(3)

Beatrice was sleeping peacefully on her bed when her eyes opened.

'Ugh Why do I wake up? The best thing about life is sleeping and eating. I need to sleep more.'

[Beatrice you should wake up.]

'...'

[Okay! Ignore me all you want! Hmph!] o(≧口≦)o

'Ari, hush up! I will talk after sleeeeee...'

[...] ╯︿╰

All of a sudden loud music started playing through, Beatrice jerked up and fell off her bed with a loud thump.

"Holy shi-" She stopped herself from cussing when she remembered she can't ruin the actress image. At least till when she's here.

'Recently there have been so many things I am cussing about. Is this because I am in this body? Am I getting affected? I never used to say bad words. I used to be as innocent as you, isn't it?'

[Umm Beatrice, do I need to lie here?]

'You little-'

[-Cute robot?]

'How did you become so cynical, Ari?'

[It's all thanks to my teacher Beatrice.]

Beatrice grumbled to herself before getting up. Guess I can't sleep after all.

She took all the necessary items and headed towards the bathroom. Gotta get ready before the task begins! 

**********

"Participants, gather in the common room. Switch on the PC in the common room to view the task details. I repeat. Participants, gather in the common room. Switch on the PC in the common room to view the task details."

Beatrice sighed. The real mission is just beginning.

At the common room~

Beatrice was one of the first ones to arrive. They waited till all were present there and then switched on the PC. 

It was specially programmed, it seems as it only showed details about the mission with no need to log in or anything like that. Or is it how computers are here? Search~ Search through the memorieeeees~ Hmm nope. Anyway, back to present.

[All the participants divide yourselves into 2 groups equally with 7 people in each. 1 member will be left in the end. Press 'Enter' after following this instruction.]

'Group task, is it? Did you get the details of the task yet?'

[No Beatrice. It seems that we need to proceed without heads up this time.]

'WHYYYYYY?'

[Task level rose. Probably that's why?]

'You are unsure yourself! Well, never mind. It's not your fault anyway.'

[... Hm] (っ °Д °;)っWHY IS BEATRICE BECOMING UNDERSTANDING? WHY ISN'T SHE BLAMING ME?! IS SHE STILL MAD AT ME? WHAT DO I-

'I can literally hear your thoughts. I just introspected my actions till now. Even though I was mostly joking around it was still quite rude of me to blame you for everything. You aren't in full control too.'

[*sniff sniff*≧ ﹏ ≦ Thank you Bea-]

'-BUT this doesn't mean that I am going to stop messing with you.'

[WHAAAAATTTTTT?! WHY ARE YOU GOING BACK ON YOUR WORDS?! YOU JUST SAID-]

'-I am not going back on my words and end of conversation. Hush up now.'