Ch 11 : Struggle for What's Mine(3)

A boy ran inside the class and shouted, "Girl named Selina, come out! Nicholas Walker has come to find you!" 

"He could just come inside if he wants to. There's no rule restricting him." Beatrice replied and picked the sandwich and started munching on it.

Everyone in the class looked at her in disbelief.

A girl came toward her desk and tried to intimidate Beatrice.

"Just because you scored 1st in the class doesn't make you someone special. It's your luck that Nicholas is even talking to you."  

Others also agreed with her and glared at her.

"Whatever. It's him who wants to talk. If he comes, well then. If he doesn't, it's still alright." Beatrice replied, shrugging and eating without any worry.

The classmates and other people who entered their classroom out of nowhere made so much fuss that it looked like Beatrice was coming Blasphemy.

But the surroundings became quiet as a dark brown haired boy with an extremely handsome face came inside the class. Nicholas Walker was here.

Beatrice whistled in her mind. And I thought the previous male leads were unbearably handsome.

"Are you Selina Richardson? The one who not only ranked first but also scored full marks in each subject?" He said while trying terrorize her. Making himself appear larger with serious face and folded arms.

You think that's scary? Try to encounter zombies who just want to kill you. You will know the real terror.

"Yes."

"I see that you were able to pass even the retest. It seems you really haven't cheated. I acknowledge you as my competitor."

"Ok." Beatrice shrugged.

"I will come tomorrow with quiz questions. We will see who finishes first and wins."

Beatrice nodded feeling confused.

After this, he turned and left.

'What just happened?'

[He asked you to solve quizzes with him.]

'I understand that already. I- Never mind. Let's focus on Mason.'

From Ari's information, Beatrice came to know that Mason was a computer genius through which he helped Kiara various times throughout the plot. He was also into games. 

Beatrice, therefore, decided to learn all about the game that he was playing to increase her chances of meeting him. By the help of Ari, she found out the cheats of the game which she could use to get to the top.

She had been able to get a chance to play with him and he was impressed by her skills. They had decided to meet up at an internet café to play games and level up together and that day was TODAY at 4 p.m.

She was planning her next move when she felt a stare on her. She looked towards the door to see a ginger haired girl looking straight at her but she soon left. It was Jenna Hoggins.

Why was she here? That too looking at herself? Jenna obviously did not know Selina. Leave it. Maybe sometime later, I might be able to approach her.

**********

"Are you flyingrage?" Beatrice asked Mason, the blonde guy standing at the entrance of internet café though he knew perfectly well it was him.

"Yes. Are you chainsaw?" He responded enthusiastically.

'flyingrage' was Mason's gamer id while 'chainsaw' was Beatrice's.