Ch 22 : Unseen: Who Becomes the Emperor(7)

"From today onwards till the day I lose this position, you all will respect me by the name, 'Your Highness Be-Xiao Mei'. Say it now while bowing. Just like how one of my subjects, Huo Chen, just did."

The crowd looked at each other. Not in the least way expecting this. They had seen people use the position like this but they had never expected this from the polite girl who did not get on anyone's bad side and supported everyone wholeheartedly.

"Come on! I am waiting! Those who do not follow this tyrant Queen's orders will definitely, without doubt suffer, I tell this from the beginning, my dear subjects.

Shi Qibai was the first one to bow. "Hail Her Highness Xiao Mei!"

Everyone looked at him weirdly. 

"Raise." Shi Qibai returned to his position. "Explain your action to your fellow subjects. They are curious."

"Well, it's no fun if we don't follow the setting, isn't it?" He replied while shrugging.

"Excellent answer. I will award you with no household work for today. The rest are punished with the work though."

As soon as she finished, others started joined in giving salute. Only one person, Gu Yueluo remained.

Beatrice raised her eyebrows. "Do you have something to say, fellow gentleman?"

"My waist is injured. I can't bow."

"Then bend your head and say." 

Beatrice thought he was giving excuses but he did as he was asked to in the end. 

"Mr. Ji Jiuran kindly help Mr. Gu Yueluo after receiving your reward from the Minor Mission Room. Head there first."

"Yes, Your Highness Xiao Mei."

This was just the beginning of Beatrice's authority game. 

[Beatrice! Aren't you straying away from your character?!]

'Xiao Mei was two faced from the beginning. Now, that she is in the highest position, she will of course exercise her power. How couldn't she?'

[Ooh! Beatrice has such great insight!]

'Of course! And I am gaining control of the character now, isn't it?'

[Yes!]

'You sound excited.'

[You too. Hehe.]

'That's given. Hehe.'

************

It was the day of the next task today. Everyone was visibly happy. Their tyrant Queen of the week was really too cruel to them. 

She made them clean every nook and corner of the house, cook delicious food but of which she took large portions of, made them do the laundry twice or even thrice of everyone if she did not like the work and even made people massage her. She did not even spare her own team members! 

The elimination round that week took away four contestants this time. Beatrice was sad to see Su Yuna and Qin Lang both being eliminated. She wanted to see the love triangle struggles! 

Now, the participants were 8 in number. Beatrice (Xiao Mei), Huo Chen, Feng Qingyi, Shi Qibai, Ming Shiji (If the other two went, why didn't you?!), Ji Jiuran, Jia Xinya and Gu Yueluo.

********

[Today is the Task day! Stage 3 of your mission!]

'Yup! By the way, what do you think? Who is the most angry by my tyrant rule this week?'