Ch 12 : Struggle for What's Mine(4)

"Selina, pack your things. You are transferred to Class 10 B. You can move there now."

"Huh? Uh... Ok teacher."

Students started whispering with each other surprised by the sudden event.

'Ari, do you know what is happening now?'

[Yes. Nicholas transferred you to his class so that you both would be able to study to compete properly.]

What's wrong with this guy... 'Ok.'

She took her bag and went towards the Class 10 B.

The teacher was already present there and was about to start his lessons when she opened the door and came inside.

"Student, why are you so late for class?"

"I was told by my homeroom teacher that I have been transferred to this class and I needed to come here."

"Oh! You must be Selina Richardson. Come in, take any empty seat. We were about to begin."

She thanked the teacher and took the last bench quickly. She ignored Nicholas who was patting the seat beside him in the very first bench.

'Ari!!! Did you see what I just saw?!'

[I can see what you see but what are you referring to, Beatrice?]

'Nicholas, I already knew would be here. But there are even James Adams and Harry Burton here! That means this is the male leads' classroom!'

[Oh right. Isn't this good? You would now be able to complete more easily.]

'It might not be good too. I was just going to observe from far off. Being so close to them might bring more problems too.'

[Right...] Ari fell into thought then suddenly called Beatrice.

'What? You have a solution?'

[I think Beatrice should do her best in martial arts. That way no one will harm you.]

She sighed and told Ari to shut up.

She decided to focus on the lesson for now.

But it seemed she couldn't find peace even in that.

Nicholas was trying to provoke her by answering each question the teacher asked and then turning around to glance at her. He even commented about several topics throughout the lesson. She knew this was not his normal behavior since the teacher remarked that he was more active than ever today.

After the teacher left he came towards her. 

"You should sit in the first bench to be able to study properly."

She sighed deeply and said, "It's quiet at the back. I can focus more."

"Is that so?" His brows furrowed in thought then he declared that he was coming to sit beside her.

"There's no need to do that. You should not follow someone else's learning method. You should focus in class in your own way." She used whatever came out of her mouth to prevent him and somehow it came out sensible enough.

"That is true. Ok. I won't sit here then."

"Good."

"Why didn't you answer the questions asked by teacher? It would have helped you understand your lessons better." He seemed happy by his little accomplishment.

"I have already understood everything."

"I am sure your class has not completed this topic yet."

"Don't you learn things by yourself before it is taught?"