ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be saying 'bye-bye' to Wattpad for some time because I want to concentrate on my studies. So, this story will be going on a HIATUS for now. 

Believe me, I won't drop it. I have already thought of how the story will progress and all. I am weird as most of the people know so, I might update even during this "HIATUS" lol. 

What can I say? I am unpredictable even to myself! (And that's where all the problems related to my studies arise too... ~(>_<。))

DON't WORRY BEATRICE, ARI and my dear cannon fodders of a character. I definitely won't abandon you even if I am sick of you (No no I am not. *blinks innocently*).

Beatrice : MUAHAHAHA See, I am the most important character. Even the author says that. Moreover, my name always comes first. HAHAHAHAHA

Ari: Only because you are the protagonist. *mumbles* If not, who would like your annoying personality?

Beatrice : Ari, I heard it. Clearly.

Author : It was meant to be heard. Clearly.

Beatrice : ARIIIII! Is this how you do it?

Ari : NOOOOO! SHE IS LYING! THIS AUTHOR IS LYING!!!

Author : How can you call me 'this'? I am the one who created you... *hic hic* *wipes non-existent tears*

Beatrice : Oh Author, don't worry. I am with you. *pat pat*

Author : Thank you thank you.

Ari : But there aren't even tears...?

Author : Umm, I have a defect of having transparent, dimensionless tears. 😬

Beatrice : Oh my goddd! How can you ask such a cruel question, Ari?! She must be reminded of her loss!

Ari : I-I didn't mean it!!!

Beatrice : Oh you did! 

Author: *laughs quietly*

Ari : N-no.. I am sorry, author. *wind blows* (Creating sad atmosphere)

Author: It's alrig-*Dirt gets into eyes with the wind* Ack!

Ari : YOU HAVE TEARS! DIMENSIONAL TEARS!

Author : Haha...haha..ha...ha M-my defect disappeared! What a miracle! I should leave now! Bye!

*Exits the stage quickly*

Ari : WAit! *Runs after*

Beatrice : *Shrugs*

*Author quickly comes back*

Author : Huff Huff... R-right...I forgot to.. say.... Multiple update... before.. leaving! Bye for real now!