𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" Why mama wake us up so eawly?" The little girl questioned (with her eyes still closed) while sitting on the floor next to her older brother.

Izana gaze down on his little sister and a warm smile tugged on the corners of his lips— feeling relief that she immediately forgot about what their mother saided yesterday— He gently grabbed her head and made her lay on his lap.

" Sleep for a while, princess" He whispered sweetly as he began stroking his little Sister's soft bleach blond hair. " I will just wake you up when mom's here"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Karen was so excited to get rid of her kids that she even woke izana and inari up 5 in the morning just for them to get ready to leave.

" Where's that stupid teddy bear?"

She mumbled, while looking around her kids room for almost an hour already— thinking that inari will be so sad if she haven't seen her teddy bear for a day. It was her favorite toy that karen bought for her when she turn 1 year old. Inari treasure it so much even though she doesn't really like the person who gifted it to her.

"There is it"

The woman formed a smile as she finally found the teddy bear inside the cabinet—wearing one of her daughter's clothes—But after a few minutes of staring on it, the smile on Karen's face slowly began to disappear.

" How pathetic" she mumbled to herself. Her voice slightly tremble in sadness and worry (though, she didn't like this new, ongoing feeling in her). Karen is supposed to feel happy right now, since she will soon going to go back to her normal life and don't have to worry about earning money just for her 3 kids.

The woman furrowed her eyebrows in irritation as she clenched on the teddy bear's arms before she throw it somewhere inside the small room.

Why am i even worrying about the two kids that's not even mine?.

Karen immediately grabbed the two backpack besides her and began to head towards the living room where she left the two siblings.

" Onii chan?" Karen heard her daughter called out her older brother, which the young boy response by letting out a sweet questioning hummed. " Does mama have surprise for you and inari?"

Izana stared down at his little sister for a few minutes (also doesn't have any clue about what their mother was up to) before he formed a warm smile on his face and patted inari's head. He part his lips—attempting to speak— however a voice coming from their mother immediately stop him.