𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV(2001)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV
(2001)

The bleach blond girl silently walked along the empty and peaceful street while her eyes are on the sky, admirring the slow movements of the clouds.

Just like her older brother-that she miss so bad—inui is also over protective towards her and also refused her to go out without him, but she somehow managed to sneak out today—to buy a taiyaki—after she forced him to let her read him a book and fell asleep because of how boring it was for him.

It was already 3 months of being away from izana, inari barely form a bright smile on her face and never feel pure happiness like how she always feel when she's with her older brother. After inui told inari all her older brother's secrets, she felt so disappointed to him for keeping a secret from her. She's his little sister and he should be aware that no matter who he will become, she would always accept him with all inari's heart.

"I'm lucky to have the last taiyaki!"

Inari heard a voice coming from a young boy exclaimed cheerfully. She froze for a few moments—while the words of the boy keeps on repeating inside her head—before she flung the door open and saw a blonde haired boy staring happily at the last taiyaki in his hands.

The blonde boy noticed her stares, making him turned to the side to look at her with pure confusion plastered on his face but soon a wide smile tugged on the corners of his lips as he immediately recognize who the young girl is. He felt so happy as he finally got to see her again after 2 years of going back at the park where he first and last saw her.

Inari mentally let out a sighed in defeat and just decided to buy ingredients for pancakes instead.
She turned around and immediately went outside the dessert shop.

"Wait up, chibi-chan!"

The young girl abruptly stopped from walking and confusedly turned at the direction of the voice—wondering if she's the one who's the boy was calling—only to see the blonde boy approach her with a smile on his face.

"Can i help you of something?" Inari politely asked, but to her confusion the blonde boy suddenly began laughing.

"You already forgot about bubby, chibi-chan?" He asked back, to which it made the young girl's eyes widened in shocked as she finally remembered him after hearing the word bubby. "That's hurt me, ya' know."