𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The bleach blond girl look around their whole house-in confusion-searching for her older brother who was not beside her when she woke up. She let out an audible breath as she finally perceive that he was probably went out to their gang.

It was the first time inari woke up without her older brother around and as much as she wanted to be mad at him, she have no choice but to understand him instead, since she know that izana is happy of what he is doing.

She let out an audible breath once again as she sadly walked towards the kitchen to cook herself a breakfast, but when she arrived, her eyes grew wider in shocked seeing a cooked pancake on the table with a cute cat design on it. Inari immediately run over it and noticed a note placed next to the plate.

She confusedly stared at it for awhile before picking it up and began reading it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Good morning, princess.

I'm so sorry for leaving so early, but i promise to also be back early. I already made you your favorite pancake and also one of my gang's member will be there to guard you.

I love you so much♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A huge and bright smile tugged on the corners of inari's lips while reading her older brother's note

A huge and bright smile tugged on the corners of inari's lips while reading her older brother's note. She placed it back on the table as she sat down on a chair and began eating her breakfast.

The whole house was in pure silent and the only thing that the young girl could hear was the birds chirping outside and a few cars passing by. It was so different when izana is home, the house would always filled with their laughs as both of them play around while cooking their breakfast and talked about their plans in the future while they happily eat together.

Inari stood up from the chair and she walk towards the sink. She was about to wash her plate, but she abruptly stopped when she heard their door bell ring.