𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

After playing under the snow, inari got a high fever and the caretaker have to run her at the nearest hospital. She was admitted for a week already and the doctor will check her for today to see if she's already fine so she could go back to her older brother—who she badly want to see.

Izana was devastated, not being with his little sister feels like his world will break into pieces. He cried all night and just stayed in their bed in day time as the image of inari when he found her laying on the ground (unconscious) keep on flashing in his head.

He felt like he's such an horrible older brother for forgetting about what their mother told him before, Izana was not allowed to visit inari in the hospital and the caretaker told him to just wait for inari to get better but the caretaker ended up getting punch by the young boy in the face. He couldn't just wait for inari, not knowing if she's fine or happy. It was slowly killing him inside.

Luckily, there this man who visit izana and inari every single day, trying to cheer the both of them up and did his best to make them smile. Whenever he's done visiting izana, he would go back in the hospital to look after inari.

The man introduced himself as their older brother, which it made the two siblings shocked and happy at the same time—however, the little girl couldn't help but to wonder, how come they are in the orphanage if they still have an older brother. She felt like the man was just acting as their older brother, just like karen did.

" Inari~" A very sweet voice coming from a boy called out.

Inari slowly sat up on her hospital bed and turned her gaze at the direction of the voice, only to see a black haired man, wearing such a soft and warm smile on his face

" Shin nii!"

The little girl stood up and was about to jump of her bed to run towards her older brother, but the caretaker immediately grabbed her waist and made her sit back.

" Stay in bed, inari." She softly ordered, which inari nodded her head in understanding.

The man named shinichiro, walked towards his little sister and raised his hand to patted her head in a very gentle way. He smiled at her as he questioned...

" Do you wanna see izana today?" Inari smiled bright as she nodded her head in excitement.

" Yes!!"

She immediately stood up on her bed and wrapped her small arms tightly around shinichiro's neck. Shinichiro softly smiled and began stroking her bleach blond hair. He carried the little girl in his arms and turned to caretaker.

" I already talked to the doctor. He said she can leave now." He explained in which the caretaker nodded her head in understanding as she stood up from the chair and began packing inari's stuff.

"Onii chan, can you put me down?"

Shinichiro stared at inari for a few minutes—hesitating to put her down—before he let out an audible breath and nodded his head.

" But careful, okay?"

The little girl smiled at him and nodded his her. She wanted to walk on her own, so that her older brother (izana) will think that she's already better and strong.

Shinichiro grabbed her small hand and began to walk towards his motorcycle. The little girl face was full of joy. She smiled so brightly and seemed like she was thinking of how she'll greet izana. The last time she saw him before she passed out was, he was laughing with kakucho while he keep on talking about how he beat up the kids who bullied her before.

 The last time she saw him before she passed out was, he was laughing with kakucho while he keep on talking about how he beat up the kids who bullied her before

Inari was wondering if her older brother cried that day. Thinking about it, she never seen him cry before. Even when their mother scolded him or the day she throw them away, izana still wears his usual calm smile, that she couldn't even see any sadness in his face.

Inari want to be like him. She promise to herself that after she get out of the hospital, she won't cry anymore and just put up a smile just like izana.

" We're goin' on a ride, angel~" shinichiro sweetly spoke as he sat on his motorcycle and made his little sister sat in front of him.

" Is this dangerous?" Inari asked nervously in which shinichiro let out a chuckle and pinch her chubby cheeks.

" No, your handsome big bro is good at driving." He arrogantly replied with a grin, while putting a small helmet on the little girl's head—who look at him in amazement.

" You are so call, onii chan!"

Shinichiro slightly blush for a moment, feeling a bit shy for receiving his first complement from a kid, knowing that his other younger siblings never complement him and even call him dumb.

After a few minutes of driving. The two siblings finally arrive in the orphanage. Inari immediately got off the motorcycle after shinichiro remove her helmet.

" Inari, don't run." Shinichiro called out, however inari didn't listen to him and just keep on running towards their room—feeling excited to finally see her older brother.

"Onii chan!!" Inari shouted on the top of her lungs when her eyes landed on izana who is sitting on their bed with his blank eyes staring outside the window.

Izana's eyes widened in shocked and quickly turned around, only to see his beloved little sister running towards him with a big smile on her face. Before he could even react, inari suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and give him a very tight hug that he'd been missing for a week.

Tears formed on izana's eyes as he quickly hug his little sister back. He missed her so damn much that he couldn't even help himself not to cry.

"Princess." He whispered while sobbing. " I miss you so much."

Inari softly formed a smile as she spoke...

" I miss you too, onii chan."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴs 8:18
"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ."