𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Hey, what's up with that sad face?" Shion asked out of curiosity as he eyed the young girl's face in his motorcycle's side mirror. "Don't tell me i made you angry. I just bought the pancake ingredients that you asked me earlier." He moved his eyes back in the road as he once again didn't receive any reply from the girl.

He was getting a bit worried for inari. She's been so silent since they started driving back in their house. He thought that maybe the person she's supposed to meet up today didn't come or maybe they got into an argument.

"Your big bro had texted me earlier." He spoke once again and mentioned her older brother finally got her attention. "He told me that he's home already and he needed to talk to you."
Inari just nodded her head in understanding—not saying a single word—and moved her gaze to somewhere else, making shion to let out an audible breath.

She was usually so loud and he isn't used to her being so silent like these. He had tried so many times to tease her but she would just ignore him by looking away from him. Even him doesn't understand why he is getting worried over a young girl ignoring him. So worried at the point that he won't probably be going to sleep peacefully later at night and just keep thinking about what he did wrong to her.

"We're here." Shion immediately stopped his motorcycle in front of the kurokawa's house and watched Inari get off with a sad expression on her face.

She stood straight in front of him and slightly bowed her head as a sign of thanking him. "Drive safe, shion." She muttered before she turned on her heels and began walking inside their house.

As when she opened the door, her eyes immediately landed on her older brother who was leaning on the wall—near the door—with his arms crossed. He have a serious expression plastered on his face but inari couldn't figure out whether he's angry or not, however just by looking at his face, she somehow couldn't help but to feel scared.

She nervously gave him a smile as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. "Onii-chan, i'm sorry if i made you wait." She softly spoke—trying her best to hide her trembling voice—as she began to approach him. "What do you want to talk about?"

Izana stood up straight and narrowed his eyes to his little sister, making her feel even more nervous. He stared at her for a couple of seconds before he let out an audible breath.

"What did you do at the park?" He sternly questioned.

Panic stricken the young girl's face as she swallowed a huge lump in her throat

Panic stricken the young girl's face as she swallowed a huge lump in her throat. "I...i just watched some random kids play." She answered, while avoiding eye contact with him.

"And also listen to shion talking about how he beat up some delinquents." He subconsciously furrowed his brows at her—almost glaring—and let out a hummed in understanding.

Inari could feel her eyes began to teary as she doesn't like the look her older brother was giving her

Inari could feel her eyes began to teary as she doesn't like the look her older brother was giving her. She's scared, so scared that even looking izana was hard for her.

"Then why did i saw you with that manjiro earlier?" He suddenly asked.

Inari's eyes widened in shock as she slowly took a few steps backwards.

How did he know? It's impossible for shion to tell him about that since even him doesn't know i'm with manjiro earljer.

"W-we just talked about something." She stuttered while trying to put up a smile not wanting her older brother to notice how nervous she is. "It's nothing important actually."

"Did he mentioned that we are having a gang fight soon?" Izana once again asked. His eyes are still staring straight onto his little Sister's nervous eyes.

As when he saw her being with emma and manjiro, he suddenly felt so furious and scared. Furious that he thought she betrayed him and scared that she'll choose manjiro over him just like the others did.

"Yes." She muttered.

"Was he the person you are calling bubby before?"

Inari's whole body began to tremble and shook with fear. She couldn't understand her older brother at all, she couldn't understand why he was asking so many questions with such a terrifying voice. He never talks to her like this before and it's hurting her so bad.

She once again nodded her head in response to his stern question.
"Why are you being like this, onii-chan?" She questioned as she finally looked up to meet his orchid, blank eyes."You are scaring me."

Izana stayed silent for a few minutes, before he turned his back to her and began walking away.

"Stay away from him, inari." He spoke without glancing at his little sister. "If you didn't, then you better just forget me as your older brother and go to him instead."

Tears rolled down on inari's cheeks as his words kept on repeating inside her head. She immediately made her way towards him and quickly wrapped her trembling arms around his waist, making him stop from walking.

"Of course, i will stay away from him!!" She cried out so loud while repeatedly shook her head as she tightly hugged her older brother from behind

"Of course, i will stay away from him!!" She cried out so loud while repeatedly shook her head as she tightly hugged her older brother from behind. "I don't want to!! I don't want to forget you onii-chan! Stop talking nonsense."

She buried her face on his back as she tightened her hug on him, thinking that he'll leave her if she'll ever let go.

"Please don't just let me go..."

Izana's eyes grew wider as he finally realized what he had done to his little sister. He gets her arms off of him and immediately walks towards the guest room.

When he saw inari being with the person he despised the most, he felt so furious and couldn't control himself from saying hurtful words to her, thinking that she's also in manjiro's side.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴs 8:18
"ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ."