chapter five

E/C =Eye color

( 6 am)

-UK Pov

I woke up at a normal time for me anyways and walked downstairs after I got done getting dressed to start breakfast, but I noticed there was someone sleeping on the couch, and it was Ritch. 

"What is he doing here?" I whispered to myself not expecting anyone to hear me.

 "He didn't want to risk getting Germany sick." I jumped like three feet in the air and turned around 

"BLOODY HELL Y/N!" I whispered yelled because I didn't want to wake rich or the others, but Y/N just laughed at me.

 "Common UK I made tea if you want some." 

 "Yes, please y/n" after I got a cup of tea, I started to ask Y/N why he was up so early.

 "So, Y/N why are you up so early?"

 "Ooo, the boys called me, and I answered and couldn't go back to sleep, and I couldn't go back to my office and risk waking Soviet and him dragging me back to bed." hmm that does make sense.

 "How is he?" 

"Well before I black out, he was doing better." 

"You blacked out?!"

 "Yay, I guess I caught whatever Soviet had but I don't think it lasted long so that's a plus." he said that with a smile... but it looks forced.

 "Should we start cooking breakfast?"

 "I'm cooking breakfast. you sit down Because I don't want you to get anyone sick if it is still able to infect people." 

"Fair." he walked to the table, and we started to have some small talk until Rich walked in and pointed at Y/N 

"What are you doing up?" 

"The kids called, and I couldn't go back to sleep." Well, Rich is really thinking over what he said as if trying to find a lie in it but can't eventually he just sighed and walked over to him and put his hand on his forehead.

 "Well, it doesn't seem like you are running a fever. But you should get more sleep!" 

"I know. But if I sleep nothing gets done, speaking of nothing getting done I need to make a chore list." he said as he got up to get what I assume to be pen and paper.

(Time skip, everyone is up and currently eating breakfast.)

-China Pov

Everyone was eating peacefully even Y/N was eating but he was also busy writing something on a piece of paper that no one knows what he is doing. 

Soviet- "So what are you doing Y/N." 

"I'm creating a choir list since you guys will be staying here. you must pull your weight." 

"So, what will are chores be?" I mean I am quite curious

 "I'm still working on that but I have you and UK and  China on cooking duty, Canada & Japan on laundry, Russia and America get to clean the bedrooms, North & South Korea have the garden, Third & Soviet are in charge of picking stuff up from the store if we need it, and UN & Germany is in charge of helping the kids with homework if I'm not home." he said and he looked at us probably to see if this is ok with us or not. 

Rich- "So how will the grocery shopping work?" 

"I'm going To assume you know how to drive and I have an extra car you can use, I will give you some money once a week or every other day and you use that for the groceries and I have one rule if you get pulled over and you are not in the system before I get to it I will bale you but there will be sever concuqinses. Deal?"