chapter twenty

-UK Pov

I woke up and headed to the kitchen like normal but there were pots and pans and ingredients littering the counters.

 "Who in the world got up before me?" 

Alex- "Most likely dad."

 "BLOODY HELL!"

 "You're going to wake everyone else up."

 "Right sorry you just scared the daylights out of me." 

"No problem."

 "So, what about your father?" 

"Well, he would always get up way too early and make breakfast and if he was too tired, he would get everything out and just sleep standing up." interesting. 

"Well in any case would you like to help me with breakfast?" "I can try." right... I forget he is blind.

(Time skip to wean you wake up.)

-Y/N Pov

I woke up with something heavy on my chest. I looked down and saw America sleeping on my chest.

 "This is going to be a pain." I mumble to myself. And after about thirty minutes I was able to get him off me and I walked out of my room only to bump into China.

 "Hay China...What is that in your hand?"

 "Ooo, this? It was a gun Rich found and he threaten to shoot us with it early so they entrusted me with keeping it out of his reach."

 "Hmm, I'll keep it out of his reach."

 "Are you shore?"

 "Yay, I probably know how to use it better than any of you guys."

 "Use it?"

 "No, not use it... understand how to handle it safely."

 "I see." 

Rich- "HAND ME THE GUN CHINA!" 

China- "Here you go Y/N." I take the gun from China and put the safety on and stuff it in my belt just before Rich made it to us. 

Rich- "Hand me the gun." He grabs China by his shirt collar. 

"Rich put him down. He doesn't have the gun anymore. I do." 

He immediately drops China and looks at me. 

Rich- "Hand me the gun Y/N." 

"I can handle him, China. You can go and do whatever." 

China- "You shore?" 

"I'm-" 

Rich- "Do not ignore me!!!" China took this as his opportunity to leave downstairs.

 "I cannot give the gun to you." he looks even more pissed than when he started off. 

"Give. me. The. gun."

 "No" I turned around and began to walk away.

 "DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!!" 

"What are you going to do? Stab me?"

 "If it gets the gun." ok what the actual fuck. I was joking I didn't think it would actually consider the possibility and with this newfound knowledge, I bolted downstairs with Ritch trailing behind me. When I got there, I saw everyone sitting on the couch except for my boys, America who was sleeping in my room, and Rich who was chasing me.

 Soviet- "Why are you running Y/N?" 

Rich- "GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN." Everyone nodded their heads in understanding. Germany got up and grabbed his father as soon as he made it downstairs. 

Germany- "Vater Y/N is only holding onto the gun that is most likely his. Now he has it for everyone's safety." Rich started to grumble but I couldn't understand and the two of them walked upstairs. 

"Thank god he is no longer chasing me." 

Soviet- "HHAHAHHAhaha. I still find it funny that he was chasing you."

 "Shut up Soviet." 

America- "Y/N!?" 

"Well, shit looks like the sleeping beauty is up." America came downstairs and looked straight at me. 

America- "Why are you not asleep?"

 "To put it simply I woke up. Now please excuse me. I have to hide this." I took the gun from my belt and held it for everyone to see.

(601 words. guys, I am so sorry for not updating in a while but with school starting back up I haven't had time, so updates will most likely have a few weeks in between them. once more I am so sorry my Lovelies. anyways I hope you have a good day and our afternoon. bye-bye my lovely's.)