chapter twenty-five

Russia Pov

I was just able to get Damion to settle down when a loud bang went off near the house. 

Damion- "Dad." I grabbed him and started running to the house to ensure everyone was okay. When I got there a man wearing all black was on the ground with a bullet hole in his head. I put my hands over Damion's eyes.

 "What the hell is going on!?" 

Soviet- "He tried to shoot someone in the house." Well, it makes sense.

 Y/n- "China I am fine." 

China- "You are injured!!!" 

"Damion your father is up." He basically jumped out of my arms and ran to Y/N 

Damion- "I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD GET HURT! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" Everyone was looking at him very confused because they did not know what he was talking about. 

Y/N- "Is there something you know that I don't?" He backed away from him and hung his head

-Y/N Pov

When I woke up, I was greeted by the countries and a few other things but what concerns me now is what Damion was able to get himself into.

 Damion- "Grandfather told me he was going to do something bad to you bu-but I thought it was just a joke." he started to cry, that bastard is going to die for getting the boys involved.

(221 words, I know it has been a while since my last post, but marching season is over for me and I should in theory but anyways I hope you guys have a fantastic day or night, bye-bye my lovelies.)