chapter twenty-tree

-UK Pov

I woke up at a normal time like typical, got dressed, and went to walk downstairs to the kitchen. But I stopped when I noticed pools of blood littered the hallway to Y/N's office, I walked to his office and noticed more blood than I originally thought but no one was in his office so I ran downstairs to find Y/N on the couch and Soviet, North, Third, and China sleeping on the floor all of them had blood on them Y/N more than the others and medical supplies was scattered across the room. 

"What the bloody hell happened here?" I whispered to myself thinking no one heard. 

Soviet- "Not exactly sure but all I know is North woke me up to help with Y/N wean Rich found him in his office lying in a pool of his blood." When he began to talk, he scared me but then I settled down. 

"Is there anything I need to do?"

 "I don't think so until Y/N wakes up and tells us what happened." 

"I see, what are we going to tell the twins when they wake?" Soviet and I began to walk to the kitchen. 

"I do not know yet." This did happen last minute, so it makes sense. 

"I propose we tell them how it is." 

UN- "That would be the best decision if we tell Alex, but Damion will blame third or he will blame the countries that stayed up to help him and we cannot risk having one of them hating us." wean the bloody hell did he walk in? 

Soviet- "You are calmer than I expected you to be for someone that saw pools of blood in the hallway." 

UN- "I have seen worse." in the end, we agreed that is what we are going to tell them.

-Damion Pov

I woke up and found Alex still asleep which is strange but whatever. I decided not to wake him, and I walked out into the hallway but stopped once I saw the pools of blood leading to fathers' office. I walked to his office slowly 

"Father?" I quested. hoping he was ok. But when I peeked inside, he was not there, I began to feel scared thinking of the worse. I slowly walk to the stairs. When I got there, I started to cry, something I haven't done in a while because there was my father laying on the couch covered in blood. 

"Father?" I whispered hoping it was not him. I got no answer. I ran over to him, well tried to because America stopped me from getting to him. 

"Let me go!" 

America- "Not till you calm down." At this moment I was balling in America's arms trying to get to dad, but he would not let me go no matter what I did. I had no idea the other countries walked into the room until they started to talk. 

UK- "It is going to be ok." 

China- "Your father is still alive." why should I trust what they say for all I know they could be the reason he is like this anyways. 

"WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?" I pointed to China. "Why should I trust any of you?" my voice started to die as I asked that.

-America Pov

I grabbed Damion right before he got to Y/N and I feel sorry for the kid, the only Persian he trusts the most is Y/N, same for Alex. I mean yes, they have their grandmother but that is nothing compared to the bond of a father. Reminds me of the old man and I, we had a close bond until he refused to give me my independence then it went downhill. But I held him in my arms as he cried and screamed for me to let go. I wanted to so badly, but I know the best thing is for me to hold him. 

Alex- "Damion are you ok?" Alex stood at the bottom of the staircase looking very confused. Damion stopped yelling just enough to look at Alex but did not answer. 

UN- "Alex, your brother is merely upset." 

Alex- "What happened to cause him to be this upset?" 

Germany- "zomething happened last night and your father was injured." Alex looked down at the ground as if he was thinking.

-Alex Pov

Father is injured, that is what's causing Damian to act this way.

 "Is he still alive?" 

China- "Yes, very much." 

"Then everything will be ok." I walked into the dining room, and from the way, it sounds like people are following me, which is understandable. 

UK- "Alex, are you going to be ok."

 "Of course. Why wouldn't I be, ok? Father has survived worse from what I am told." To be honest, I was scared out of my mind, but I was not going to tell anyone that. 

UK- "He... Your father has survived worse?" 

"Yes, he was in the military most of his life, so he was almost to the point of death at one point." Several points but that's ok 

UN- "Yes I do remember something like that."

-Russa Pov

When I woke up, I thought I was going to have to kill someone when I saw Y/N laying on the couch covered in blood, but father told me that everything has already been handled. But what concerns me right now is Damian and Alex. If Damian had the power, I bet he would have killed America to try and get to Y/N and Alex... He didn't cry, which is concerning. UN and UK want to go talk to him to see if they can figure out why he wasn't the least bit sad. "Damian, Let's get you out of here." I got no response from him. I walked over to America and Picked him up out of America's arms. He didn't try to fight me, which is more concerning than I originally thought. I need to figure out how to help them. For my sanity and for Y/N.

(995 Words, I hope all of you are liking the book. but anyways no news hope all you have a good day or night, bye-bye my lovely's.)