chapter eight (Chores)

Y/N Pov

(Beep, Beep, Bee-) My stupid alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning Monday thru Friday, disgusting. I get up and get ready for work. After I get done, I walk downstairs and place the chore list and an envelope of money on the dining table and a note on how to do their job. Hopefully, they are smart enough to understand. And with that, I head to work...Yay.

UK Pov-

I woke up at the normal time, got dressed, and headed downstairs. When I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I noticed something on the dining table. It was our choir list, how to do each choir, an envelope of money and a key. I set it back down on the table and started breakfast. After about an hour everyone was at the table eating except for Y/N and I'm pretty sure he is at work. After the twins got done eating they headed to the school bus so they could go to school. 

 America- "Sooo, do you guys know wear Y/N is?"

 "He is most likely at work." 

Canada- "What makes you say that dad?"

 "Well for starters he left the chore list and how to do it, also Rich, Soviet here is the car key and the money for grocers." 

Rich- "I forgot he put us on that job."

 Soviet- "Well we must do it is nearly fair since he is allowing us to live here rent-free." 

UN- "That is the spirit Soviet. So let us get started on our chores and help Y/N out the best we can." with that, the people that had a chore that could get done right now started doing their job the only ones that will have to wait are me, UN, China, and Germany.

-Canada Pov (I think this is the first time he showed up.)

Me and Japan started to go to the bathrooms and walked to the washroom to start the laundry. 

"So, Canada, it says here we put the clothes in the washer either one loud of color or one loud of whites... So, which one do you wanna do first?"

 "Well, which one is easier?"

 "Well for the colors we put them in the washer and put the detergent in then start it but for the whites, we put them in then the detergent and we put in bleach to make sure they stay wight." 

"Mmm, let's do color first then we can do the whites." 

"Oki Doki." and with that, we started the first load of colors.

-America Pov

Mine and Russia's job was to clean the rooms  

"So, Russia, which room should we start with?"

 "We should start with the twins' rooms because they are most likely the messiest."

 "That makes sense I'll clean Alex's room and you got Damian."

 "That is fine with me." I walked into Alex's room and just like I expected it was clean because after a week and a half of living here I noticed he is quite clean for someone who can't see there have been a few times where he has asked us to help him clean because he couldn't see the mess, but he could feel the mess as he puts it. So, with that in mind, I'll go over there and help Russia with Damian's room. 

"Hay Russss... the fuck?"

 "I know.  just how did he even manage this?"

 "I want to know this as well."  When I walked through the door which might I add was the hardest thing to do right now but he has toys scattered everywhere and I can barely tell where his bed is right now.

 "Umm, should we call backup Ru-" 

"No, we will handle this because Y/N has trusted us with this task and I'm not going to let him down." well damn... I guess we are committed.