chapter thirty-one

YN pOV

I didn't get home till late, later than normal. I got home at 3 but what shocked me the most was North was still awake reading a book. 

- "You guys get onto me, but I never see you sleep."

 North- "Just making sure you get home safely. And to tell you something."

- "Well then tell me away."

North- "We put it to a vote, and it has been decided that we leave."

- "Yay, Benjamin told me something like that."

 North- "We had to call him because it ended in a tie. So we needed a second opinion."

- " Yay I guess. So when are you guyses leaving?"

 North- "Wean you and... well wean the twins are up, I don't think you going to bed are you."

 - "Nope, but that's nice to make sure they're involved in your guyses goodbye."

 North- "Yes."

- "Well North, I won't do any work tonight. In Fact, I'll sit on the couch and watch TV with you as my goodbye to you."

 North- "I would love that YN, Thank you." I went to the entertainment center and pulled out a movie for us to watch.

~~~~~~~Time skip wean everyone up~~~~~~~~~

UK POV

I walked down to the living to find North and YN asleep on the couch. 

- "At least you are sleeping. "

Alex- "Who are you talking to? "

- "BLOODY, Hello Alex. And I was just talking to myself." Why does he keep doing that to me?

 Alex- " I heard you guys are leaving."

- "Yes, today actually."

 Alex- "I'll miss you guys."

- "Really. "

Alex- "Yay, especially you. You're a fantastic cook, and I enjoy scaring you."

- "Well nice to know I'm loved."

 Damion- " Only for your food."

- "Hollo Damion."

 Damion- "Hay. Can I help you with breakfast?"

- " Of course. You Alex. "

Alex- "I'll try. "The three of us walked into the kitchen to find Soviet and Rich already making breakfast. 

- "Hollo Soviet, Rich. It seems you have beat us to breakfast. "

Rich- "Yes. but if you want you can still help."

 Alex- "I'm good."

 Damion- " I'll help!"

 Soviet- "Shh, people are still asleep."

 Damion- "Sorry."

- "Well it seems my help isn't needed. I'll just be off. "

Alex- "I'll come with you." Me and Alex went upstairs wean he grabbed my hand 

- "Is everything ok. "

Alex- "Yay... I was just wondering if you could read me a book."

- "Of course."

 Alex- "Let's head to the library."

- "So, what book do you want me to read?"

 Alex- "Your pick." I started to scan the shelves for a good book for Alex Wean. I decided on FB (Favret book)

- " How about FB? "

Alex- "Shore that sounds fine." I found a chair and began to read to Alex and after some time Canada, Japan, South, and America joined us. 

- "The end. I hope you all enjoyed it. "

America- " It can't end that way. "

Japan- "Is there a part two."

- "Come you lot. I believe breakfast might be ready." And as soon as I said that China walked in 

China- "Breakfast is done. " And everyone but Alex, China, and I ran downstairs. 

Chian- " Alex you may wanna hurry downstairs before the food is gone. "

Alex- " Ok."

 - "He is a sweet kid. "

China- " Agreed, sad we have to leave but we have things we need to go back to. "

- "Yes, after breakfast we will be leaving... For the best i guess."

America pOV

I had just got done listening to Dad reading to Alex when China told us breakfast was ready so like I typically do I ran downstairs with Canada, and Japan trailing behind me. And look at that, a whole feast awaited us. 

- "This looks amazing guys."

 Soviet- "I hope it tastes amazing, there were some things we were unsure about. "

Damion- "So we just added sugar."

 Canada- " I mean it's not a bad filler." After that, we all chowed down and it was pretty good since the commie made it. After some time Alex, UK, and China came down and started to join us. 

UN- "After we eat we will be leaving. Sadly, we can not stay any longer. "

YN- "Yay, I guess you're right."

- " You good YN?"

 YN- "Yay, just gonna miss all, you knuckleheads. "

Japan- "It is kinda sad we will be leaving but hay, at least you guys get to say you have met the living embodiment of our countries."

 Alex- " Met but never got to see. "

UK~- "I think everyone is done, yes."

- " I guess tea man. "We all got up and walked to the leaving room and UN had the machine in his hand.

 YN- " Well I guess goodbye."

 China- "Yes, well goodbye YN, Damion, Alex."

- "Bye guys."

 Soviet- "Make sure to sleep."

 YN- "Of course. "

Rich- " Promise. "

YN-"... I promise."  After that UN turned it on and we were all engulfed in a bright light. After some time I could hear the voices of other people I missed. 

France- "America, UK."

 Mexico- " Amigos there Back!!! " After Mexico said that, we were engulfed by the countries asking where we were and what happened.

YN pOV

After the countries vanished I noticed something, the machine UN was holding was on the ground. 

Damion- "Dad isn't that machine there's. "

- "Yay it is, I'll put it up. Who knows they may come back."  I picked up the machine and everything the countries had in the house, put it in a box, and set it in the storage room when I got a call from Benjamin. 

- "Hey Benjamin, what's up? "

Benjamin- "We need you down at the office now. It's an emergency."

- "Ok, I'll be there soon. " (CLICK} Sorry Rich, Soviet I'm gonna have to break my promise faster than I thought.

(968 words, sorry for the delay in updates. my sister took my laptop but I finished the book woooo. but my last update will be when I post my new book for you guys to read anyways I hope you enjoyed my lovely's bye-bye.)