chapter six

(Okay guys this chapter is going to be sappy in my opinion I will warn you there will also be some sensitive topics I will worn wean we get closer. Enjoy.)

-North Korea's Pov

It has been a few days since Y/N had that phone call and he has locked himself in his office and no one has been able to talk to him or even s him at the very least. 

UN- "Rich, Soviet I think it is time that you tell us about the phone call. I can't stand to see Y/N like the way he is, and I think I speak for everyone." UN is right for me, at least I can't stand it. 

 Rich- "All we know for sure is that it was his father, and he wants to see the twins." why wouldn't Y/N not want his father to see his grandsons? 

UK- "Well he must have done something to get a reaction like that just from speaking to his father." 

America- "Yay, even I don't speak like that to tea man." I forget that is what America calls UK. 

Soviet- "Well we do know part of the reason he won't let his father see the twins, but it is not our place to say." You know what, I'm getting pissed about the whole situation and I know everyone else is. I get up and walk upstairs and head to Y/N's office without any interruptions. I stop right at his door and freeze right before I knock. Why did I freeze? Am I scared no not me I can't be scared of a door and certainly not Y/N. (KNOCK, KNOCK) 

"I don't want any company." 

"I don't care. Everyone is worried so you get out here or I'm dragging you out." I hear some shuffling on the other side of the door and then (Click) and the door opens to see a very tired Y/N. 

"What do you want?"

 "Well, I came to get you out of this room first, secondly you look like shit, and third what happened between you and your father?" 

"Mmm, you ask the same questions as Soviet and Rich."

 "I... what do you mean?"

 "They asked the same question as you before."

 "Well, can you answer the question?" 

"I'll answer this way, he hurt me, and I can't trust that he won't hurt the boys." and with that, he turned around and closed the door, but he didn't lock it, so with that, I headed back downstairs and tell the others. 

South- "Wear did you go brother?" and with that everyone turned around and looked at me 

"I talked to Y/N." 

Everyone- "You what? How?!"

 "Calm down everyone."

 China- "What did you ask and what was his response?" 

"Well, I asked what happened between him and his father."

 Rich- "What response did you get?"

 "Well, he said he hurt him and that he didn't trust him with the boys." 

Russia- "Well, now will you two tell us what he means by that since as far as I am aware you two are the closest to him." 

Soviet- "Well in short his father marked him."

 Rich- And he is afraid that he will mark the boys."

 Canada- "What do you mean by 'marked?"

 Soviet- "Well his father barned mine and Riche's symbol into his skin." he what? so he is afraid because he doesn't want that to happen to his boys it makes sense in a way.