chapter thirteen

-Canada Pov

It has been a week and there is no word on Y/N. we tried to contact Benjamin but if he answers he always says that Y/N will be home soon. All the counters went to take the twins out so they could cheer them up because Alex has been an emotional mess and Damion is angry and hates everyone, especially North. You would have never expected a kid his age to have a short fuse. So, I am sitting on the couch hoping Ben calls me and tells me what happens but that gets interrupted by the door opening. 

"It feels so good to be home." wait that sounds and looks like Y/N. I stood up from the couch and hugged Y/N

 "Ooo my god Y/N I was so worried about you."

 "Canada please get off me you're going to reopen my stitches."

 "I'm so sorry Y/N. we missed you so much."

 "I know. And I'm sorry for not being able to call you guys."

 "You wanted to call us?"

 "Yes, every day but Ben confiscated my phone and he said he told you guys the situation." 

"THAT LYING PIECE OF SHIT!"

 "Canada, as much as I want to finish this conversation, I need to take my pain meds and sit down before I pass out."

 "Ooo, right hear you sit down, and I will get you some water deal."

 "Deal." I ran into the kitchen and got a glass of water for Y/N

 "Ok Y/N I have your glass of water... Y/N?... You feel asleep." well I will get a blanket to put over him and sit down on the floor right beside him to make sure he doesn't leave again. After an hour Soviet, Rich, North, and China showed back up at the house

 China- "Hay Canada we are back."

 "Shhh. Y/N is sleeping."

 Rich- "Y/N'S BACK!?"

 "Rich, Shhh." 

Y/N- "Canada what... what is that noise?"

 "It is just Rich being loud please go back to sleep." 

Y/N- "Right." 

North- "Y/N is back. When did he get back?!" he whispered shouted to me so he wouldn't wake Y/N back up. 

"He showed up an hour ago. Don't hug him, you may ripe his stitches out." 

Soviet- "Let's go to the kitchen so we don't wake him up.'' We walked into the kitchen and immediately there was chaos. 

North- "What exactly did he tell you?" 

Rich- "What happened?" 

China- "who did this to him?" 

Soviet- "Answer us Canada."

 "Shhh, A: You are too loud B: I have no idea who did this to him C: He told me he wanted to call us and tell us the situation, but that Benjamen guy confiscated his phone and lied to us, and Y/N." 

Rich- "I will kill Benjamen for what he did." 

Y/N- "You will not kill Ben until I get his side of the story." 

China- "Y/N you should not be up you are hurt. Please I insist you go back to the couch, and we will fetch whatever you need." 

Y/N- "I don't need you to babysit. OW, OW, OW." 

Soviet- "And what were you saying?"

 "Soviet please not the time. He is hurt and we need to get him back to the couch." 

Soviet- "Fine." Soviet walks up to Y/N and carefully picks him up. 

Y/N- "Oww. Soviet please put me down." Soviet completely ignores Y/N 

Rich- "Soviet I think you should set him back down." he ignores Rich and sets Y/N on the couch 

Soviet- "Wear is you wound?" 

Y/N- "On my stomach." Soviets lifted Y/N's shirt up and looked at his wound. 

Soviet- "Rich go get some medical supplies. I think it's underneath the sink in the bathrooms. Canada, do you know if he was given any pain meds?"

 "Yes, there on the table beside you." 

Soviet- "Good Now I need some warm water and some washcloths so I can clean the wound." Rich came back with the first aid. China and North came back with warm water and washcloths. After about thirty minutes, Soviet finished cleaning Y/N's wound and Y/N went back to sleep as he should. Just in time for everyone but the twins to get here. 

UN- "We dropped the twins off at Mis.L/N house... IS THAT Y/N!?"

 "Shhh. we just got him to go back to sleep." 

America- "I... what happened to Y/N?"

 "Look guys, you can go into the Kitchen and talk to them. I will stay with Y/N." 

China- "Yes that will be a good idea Canada... Come on everyone, let's head into the kitchen." and there they go. 

"Y/N... We need you to be ok. So please, get better." I felt something get placed on my head. 

Y/N- "I am sorry." 

"You did nothing wrong Y/N."

 "But I did... I'm the one who stood in front of the gun."

 "You were saving someone?" 

"I... You know what, let's go with that. I was saving someone."

 UN- "Y/N?" 

Y/N- "Yes. (Yawn)" 

UN- "how did this happen to you?" 

Y/N- "I don't know who did it, but I can tell you it wasn't meant for me. It was meant for one of my clients." 

America- "Are you ok?" 

Y/N- "Well I feel better. Thank you, Soviet. But I need to go and get my paperwork that has piled up for a week done." He begins to get up only to be stopped by China. 

China- "Y/N, we know how much you feel the need to work but I advise you to take it easy." 

Y/N- "I hear you, but I need to get it done." 

Germany- "Let me help you if you are not going to rest."

 "Yay Y/N, let him help you."

 Y/N- "I can't do that to you Germany." and he walks to the stairs only to have China and Germany help him up the stairs. Most likely so they can help him if needed. I hope he gets better.

(985 words. If you haven't figured it out, I have no idea wean it comes to anything that has to do with medical aid and I am just making stuff up, so it sounds right. I am sorry if I am wrong, but I do hope you like it anyways. BEY- BEY my lovely's.)