chapter twenty- eight

UK pOV

I woke up around the normal time but what surprised me was UN was also up, he doesn't typically get up at this hour. 

-"Is everything ok UN." 

he turned and looked at me, almost surprised I was up. 

UN-"I am fine but what are you doing up at this hour." 

-"UN it's six in the morning. Are you sure you are ok?" 

UN-"No, not really, you see we need to leave the sooner the better but a lot of them don't want to leave. But our solution is what Canada offered but..." 

-"You don't think it's going to work do you." 

UN-"I don't think it's going to work. I don't want to lie to them but I think I have to." 

-"Nothing we can do about it, they may hate you for it but you are right we need to get home... I'm going to start breakfast. Do you want to help so you can get your mind off this?"

 UN-"I would like that. Thank you, UK." 

-"your very welcome." we started to walk to the kitchen when we see YN sitting at the dining table reading something. 

UN-" Hollow YN, what are you reading?" 

YN-" Im... it's nothing important." he folds up what he was reading and puts it in his pocket. Maby ill ask later to see if He will answers. 

-" Well we wear about to mack breakfast if you want to help."

 YN-" Don't worry about breakfast, I ordered something for us." he does seem really off but ill leave it alone, UN didn't want to let it go. 

UN-" What is going on with you?" that took both me and YN off guard. 

YN-" What?" 

UN-" You're clearly not ok, so what's going on." 

YN-" Nothing you need to concern yourself till later today." please let this go. 

UN-" I'm not waiting till later, tell me now." YN stood up and walked to us till he was up close to UN but only reaching his chest. 

YN-"If I tell you to wait, then you wait. Do not tell me what to do. DO you understand me?" he slowly raised his voice but not enough to wake anyone. Then left to go to his office most likely. 

-" You could have handled that better." 

UN-"It's whatever. He said he will tell us. " He is really letting this whole thing get to him, isn't he?

(Time skip to wean everyone is up, kids are at school and you are feeling better.}

UN pOV

After the whole situation with YN he stayed in his office till eleven I believe when he finally decided to come back downstairs. Everyone turned to him to hear what was going on. 

YN-"I may not be staying here for much longer. "WHAT!!! What does that mean?

-" Can you explain? "

America-"Yay. What do you mean you may not be staying here much longer? "

YN-"I'm being trialed for Sabations murder."

 Soviet-"But you didn't kill him."

 Rich-"Neither did we. He was already dead when we got there. "

YN-"Look there's nothing I can do. If they think I'm innocent then it will be fine, but if not. The twins will stay with my mother. Benjamin will look after the company and pay for the house so you guys can stay until I get back or you can leave. Up to you really. "His fool of a father died and now he is being trialed why. 

-"Why are you going to court exactly?"

 YN-"Because I have a history with him. Not a good history might I add. That makes me the prime suspect." It does make sense. 

North-" How long do you think your sentence will be if they do think you guilty? "

YN-"If I'm lucky, five years if not life. "I fingered as much. 

Canada-"So what are you going to do? "

YN-"Prepare for the worse. I have court today. The kids are not coming home tonight and if I am found guilty then there won't be back till I return. " What are we going to do, if he goes to jail, Benjamin may kick us out of the house and that's not good in any way. 

YN-"If you guys excuse me I'm going to get ready. " And with that, he left upstairs. 

Soviet-"He can't go to jail. "

America-"Agreed."

UK-"There is nothing we can do to help this situation."

China-"UK is right we have to sit and wait for what is to come. " I don't like that idea. Sorry China 

-"Japan, is it done? "

Japan-" Yes sir. But I thought you wanted to wait "

UN-"If YN agrees with it then there will be no issues. "

Russia-" UN what are you planning? "

-"Well you see after the first few days of being here I asked Japan to recreate the device but it seems that they have."

 Canada-"What are you implying."

 -"I am implying that YN and the twins come with us." After I said that they wear some murmurs of agreement and disagreement. 

America-"If YN agrees what would we do? What would happen to them if they come is what I'm saying. "

-"They will be under My organization's protection and they will get a new home, and job for YN and the twins will go to a new school. So nothing will change but"

 America-"You dumb fuck. " Well that's not what I wanted to hear 

Soviet-"He's right, that's the stupidest thing I've listened to and I used to work with America. "I guess I did not think this throw. 

-"You know you could have said that nicer."

 YN-"But they didn't and I'm not doing that "

-"YN! How long have you been listening?"

 YN-"Long enough to know I don't like your plan. " to be expected. 

YN-"But that's beside the point. I need to go." And with that, he left without another word. 

South-"So if we wanted to we could go home."

 Japan-" Yep, it's all ready to go."

 UK-"Let's wait to see what happens to YN before we leave. Sounds good." He got a lot of ok's after that we split up 

(1007 words. I really hope you enjoyed the story so far. but again please let me know what the next book you want me to make be. but anyways ill see you later my lovelies.)