chapter nineteen

-North Korea Pov

I was waiting for Y/N to get home like always. But I get some extra time with him which I like. But we agreed that America gets to spend time with him first because we agreed to go in alphabetical order.

 (America, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, North Korea, Russia, South Korea, Soviet, Third Rich, UK, United Nation.) 

The door begins to open and Y/N walks through. I get up and take his briefcase out of his hands. 

"North? What are you doing?" 

"I just want to make sure you're ok considering you wear shot and this is your first day back at the office."

 "Fair." I began to lead him into the dining hall and seat him down in a chair and began to massage his shoulders.

 "North?"

 "Yes."

 "You're just as good as China. Mmm. I like it."

 "That's good." We do this for a good thirty minutes till China walks into the room. 

China- "I thought I heard my name." to say I was pissed was an understatement. 

"Hollow China."

 China- "I think I will help you out North." I looked at him puzzled but I soon got my answer when he sat on the floor in front of Y/N and took his shoes off and started to massage his feet. 

Y/N- "You two are too kind to me."

 "This is the least we can do." 

China- "We can go further if you like?" there was a devilish smirk plastered on his face and I immediately knew what he was talking about, and I wanted Y/N to say yes but he didn't. 

Y/N- "Maybe another time you two, I...Mmm. This is great." me and China chuckle at Y/N's reaction to China and I. I never wanted this to end but it had to. 

Y/N- "I need to go take a shower and then I need to go to bed. I don't have work tomorrow so you will see me then." we both stop what we wear doing to allow Y/N to go and get ready for bed. 

China- "I wished he said yes."

 "Same. and sadly, he gets to hang out with America tomorrow." 

"Sadly.'' We both go our separate ways and get ready for bed ourselves.

-America Pov

I woke up super early and went to the kitchen after I got done with my morning retain. When I get there, I see Y/N cooking breakfast. I check my watch and see that it is four in the morning. 

"Y/N?" He jumps at least three feet in the air.

 "I didn't mean to startle you Y/N." 

"You're fine I just zoned out." he looks tired.

 "When did you go to bed?"

 "I got here at twelve so one.'' He went to bed at one, so he only got three hours of sleep. 

"YOU ONLY GOT THREE HOURS OF SLEEP!?" 

"Shhh. you're going to wake everyone else and fluster my headache." headache. Is he ill?

 "Y/N are you feeling, ok?"

 "Honestly not really but it will be ok. I get the day off so I can do some paperwork and call it a day."

 "Not if you're sick." 

"I already took my tempter and it isn't that bad."

 "What is it?"

 "105 I think."

 "Y/N that's not a good temperature to be at." I walk over to him and put my hand on his forehead.

 "Shit. you're really hot."

 "It is not that bad." 

"I don't care if you think it is not that bad, you need to go back to bed." 

"No, I'm go-" Before he could finish his sentence, I picked him up and put him on my shoulders. I began to walk to his room with him protesting the entire time. I made it there and I set him on the bed. 

"Sleep."

 "You sound like Russia."

 "Well, we care. Wait what?!"

 "Your voice." 

"Right but what do you mean like Russia?" 

"Well, he said the same thing to me the second day you guys wear here ...I think." I don't really care right now I need to get him to bed.

 "Well putting that aside I need you to go to bed." 

"Like I said, I am really good."

 "You give me no choice." I walk over to him and hug him in his bed. 

"What are you doing?"

 "Making shore you don't leave." 

"You're not going to let go, are you?"

 "Nope."

 "Fine...I guess.'' That's good, maybe I can get some more sleep. This was not what I wanted to do with my first day with Y/N, but I guess it will have to do.

(Guys I am running out of ideas. help!!!. anyways sorry it is short. school starts soon so updates will most likely be spread out more, sorry again. anyways hope my lovely's have a wonderful day. Bye- Bye.)