chapter twelve

-North Korea Pov

Everyone went to bed, and I was still up sitting on the couch reading a book waiting for Y/N to come home. (Ring, Ring) How could be calling me this late at night...It's Y/n! 

"Y/N is everything ok?"

 "This is Benjamen not Y/N."

 "Why do you have Y/N's phone?"

 "I am calling because Y/N has been shot and he said you would be awake so I'm calling you." 

"HE WHAT!!!" 

"Please calm down you're going to wake the rest of the house."

 "I AM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THE STATUS REPORT ON Y/N'S HEALTH AND WEAR HE IS!!!" and with these, the entire house was up and walking into the living room where I'm yelling and pancaking. 

"Look North Y/N is still in surgery ok. Now I'm not going to tell you the hospital because he told me not to. Because he doesn't want you guys to see him like the way he is, but he did tell me to come by later to tell everyone what happened in person ok. So, I'm going to hang up and you need to go to bed."

 "NO DON'T-." (Click)

 "He hung up... just great." 

South- "Is everything ok?" 

"No... everything is not ok South." 

UN- "If everything is not ok how about you tell us about it."

 "Twins, I need you to go back to bed." 

Damian- "But-." 

"NO BUTS. GO BACK TO BED!" shit I should not have yelled at them because Damion looks pissed, and Alex started to cry. They both ran upstairs. 

UK- "North! Look what you did." 

"I didn't mean to; I was just frustrated." I walked over to the couch and held my head in my hands." 

Soviet- "You may be angry, but you can't do that to them. And why did they need to leave?"

 "It is about Y/N. That's why they had to leave." 

Canada- "What's wrong with Y/N?"

 "He...He was shot." 

America- "How shot him?"

 "I don't know. I don't even know what hospital he is at." 

Rich- "Doesn't that seem very important in a situation like this!"

 "I know. I tried asking about it and he said that Y/N didn't want us to know." 

Russia- "If he did not want us to know then we must respect his decision but right now North needs to talk to the twins and tell them what's going on. And everyone else needs to go back to bed." 

UN- "Russia is right. North makes it up to the boys and tells them the situation and everyone else goes back to bed.'' Everyone walked back upstairs, and I walked to Alex's room because he most likely won't kill me and would understand. (Knock, Knock)

 "Go away." 

"Alex it is me... North."

 "You are the last person I want to talk to right now."

 "at least let me tell you why I acted as I did." 

"Ok, but only to tell me why you did it." I walked into his room, and he was hiding underneath his desk and still crying. 

"Alex I was angry because someone would not tell me something extremely important." 

"What was so important?"

 "Your father was shot and the reason I know this is because Benjamen called me and told me. But he refused to tell me anything other than he got shot."

 "I... is he going to die?" "I don't know. I wish I did. I wish I did." Alex grabbed onto me and started crying into my chest. 

"Shh, we are going to find out what happened, and he will be ok. Just trust me...please." 

"I will." I hugged Alex and rubbed circles on his back after a while he fell asleep. I picked him up and tucked him into his bed. Now it is time to go talk to Damion. (Knock, Knock)

 "If this is North at my door then I don't want to hear it."

 "Look, Damion... I want to tell you why I yelled and why I was angry."

 "I don't want to hear it."

 "Ok." I sat against Domain's door and started to talk to him through the door.

 "The reason I was angry was that Benjamin would not tell me the state of your father... he was shot, and he would not tell me anything." Well, I told him what happened. So, I got up and walked to my shared room with South. 

"North... how did it go?"

 "Alex was understanding but Damion would not listen. But I did tell him."

 "I see, well hopefully he will understand. Now let's go to sleep."

(765 words.  I wonder what is going to happen to you guys. well, you will just have to keep reading. anyways see you in the next chapter.)