chapter nine

(Ok so this is your wife's mother that you have adapted to call your mother.)

-Y/N Pov

"Daddy, Daddy wake up." 

"I'm up, I'm up Damian. What is it?"

 "Follow, I want to show you something." 

"Ok, I'm following." Damian leads me to the dining hall before I get the chance to change or do my morning routine. We walk into the dining hall, and everyone is staring at me. 

"Why is everyone staring?"

 UN- "A: You have no shirt on, B: You have Soviets and Rich's symbol on your chest." Shit, I forgot only the twins Rich and Soviet have seen me without a shirt. 

"Umm, I don't." 

America- "Don't tell me you didn't know!" 

"Please calm down America.'' So far America, South, Canada, and UK are not happy. UN is not sure what to feel and the others look kind of proud. Wonder why. And of course, Rich and Soviet are unfazed because they know. 

Alex- "Why is everyone angry?"

 "They're not angry sweetie just unaware."

 Alex- "Is it your scars? Because if so, he didn't do them. A family member did it, but we don't know which one because dad never told us, yet he said he will one day though."  Now they all looked very concerned except for the four people that already knew.

 UK- "So, a family member did this to you?" 

"Yep, it's a version of marking what belongs to them in a sense." and the look of realization hit them hard.

 "Anyway Damian, what did you want to show me?"

 "No, I didn't want to show you something. I wanted to tell you something and that is Grandma is coming over today." Grandma coming over.? ... MOM IS COMING OVER!!! I trend around and ran back to my room to get ready for a very bad day.

-Canada Pov

"So why did he run out like that?" 

Alex- "Most likely to get dressed, find you guys some better clothes, call work and say he isn't coming, and it is time for us to dip. Bye." and with that there go the twins to school. 

America- "What does he mean by better clothes?" 

Y/N- "They mean better clothes are these." he begins to hand us a bunch of 90's clothes. 

America- "Wow, these are lit." 

Y/N- "You may say lit but I say the clothes that make mother happy, and I want you to wear these. Please don't make those faces UK, and no talking back Soviet." and they walked away.

(Time skip 10 minutes till mother shows up)

-Y/N Pov

"Ok guys best behavior, respect her, treat her nicely, and never talk back to her because I don't want to make any hospital trips." 

UN- "So what are we supo-." (DING DONG) Mother is here. Please let this go well. 

"Hollow Mother, how is it going?" 

"You would not believe the adassady of the driver. No respect." 

"Ooo no that is awful mother. Let me get you some tea."

 "Yes, please do, that way I can get to know your roommates."

 "You do that mother."

-UK Pov

"Hollow Miss. L/N, I am UN. It is so nice to meet you."

 Mom- "Wow you are a tall boy, you must eat your greens like a good boy." She pats my leg and sits down in one of the armchairs

 Mom- "It is so good he is no longer living alone. Though I do know he has the boys, but they won't stay with him forever so thank you." She doesn't even know us, and she is thanking us. I see wear Y/N got his trust from. 

America- "Do you have any stories of Y/N!?"

 mom- "I see you are just as energetic as a child. Yes, I do, I have a whole bunch, but they will be told another day when I'm staying longer."

 Y/N- "How long are you staying mother?" 

Mom- "Just to tell you your father has been released." 

Y/N- "Sadly he made himself very much herd and you let him into your home after what he has done, I will never understand." At this moment I was trying to usher everyone out of the room so they could talk.

 Mom- "And where do you guys think you are going?" 

"This topic has shown to be very triggering to Y/N so I thought we should leave so the conversation will be more private." 

Mom- "You make a point but if you are going to stay with Y/N this needs to be known to you. Don't you agree with Y/N?"

 Y/N- "Sadly mother is right. You guys should know about this." 

Mom- "Now as I was saying he wants to spend more time with the boys, and I told him I would talk to him. Now I know you are going to say no but I also talked to the court, and they say if he does anything out of line he will be going back and he will never be let out. Now with this information what do you want to do?" 

Y/N - "As much as I hate this, I will let him stay a week at the max and he has proven himself tru-trus- trustworthy then he can see the boys more." 

Mom- "I'm happy you are giving him a chance Y/N."

 Y/N- "We both know no matter what I said you would have dropped him off at my house anyways plus I have these guys to help keep an eye out on him." 

Mom- "Good, I'll bring him by tomorrow, so I'll see you later. All of you, my precious children." and with that Miss. L/N left with Y/N looking very pissed. 

"Y/N what does she mean?" 

Y/N- "she means that my father is going to be here tomorrow. So, if you excuse me, I must make sure all my guns are loaded and in places, I know where they are so I can shoot him." and with that Y/N left to go do what he said to do but with America trailing behind him.

-America Pov

Y/N started to walk to his room and started to load every gun he had.

 "Hay Y/N."

 "Not now America." 

"You can say not now but I'm not gonna stop." 

"I don't have time I need to-" 

"Let me help."

 "What?"

 "I want to help you... so please." 

"I... ok.'' So, I sat down right beside Y/N and helped him with loading every gun he had well into the night. We even made small talk with each other until something fell onto my shoulder. I looked over and found out Y/N fell onto my shoulder. 

"You look so cute when you are asleep."

 "Why does everyone talk when I'm trying to sleep?" shit he heard me and why am I flustered all of the sudden.

 "Umm, well. I...Sorry." and with that, I got up and bolted to my room.

 "Wow, America are you ok?" 

"I... Don't worry about it, Canada, just go back to sleep." I hope he forgets about tonight, so I can get saved from embarrassment.

(1151 word. hope you guys are excited for the next chapter. so much drama. anyways bye- bye my sweeties.)