Chapter 5

Jungkook's head was touching the table and his hands were clutching his banana milk tightly.

He could hear Namjoon and Yoongi's voices and was trying not to pay attention to them or the irritating voice of his college's cafeteria.

Namjoon was blabbering about his newly found boyfriend, someone named Seokjin, and Yoongi was listening.

The image of Jimin holding Taehyung's waist was flashing before Jungkook's eyes, he closed his eyelids tightly but the images just wouldn't stop.

"Why can't I do that hyung? Why can't I behave like a normal human in front of Taehyung hyung? Jimin just met him and he was holding him by his waist. He had no business going to the art department but he just went with him. And Taehyung hyung was smiling.

I don't understand why I behave like that. If my dumbness goes on, he will never like me." Jungkook spoke abruptly.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at him with admiration in their eyes, "Kookie, don't think low of yourself. You're going home with him, right? Just talk on your way. Think of him as a friend first." Namjoon advised.

Jungkook took a deep breath, "Hyung he told me he'll come at 4 and now it's 4:20. He just ditched me once again."

"Jimin is nowhere to be seen, he's here with us daily. But not today." Yoongi looked at the whole cafeteria to confirm his doubt.

"What the fuck? Not again! Jimin can't do it once again!  I'm going to the art department, I'll look for Taehyung hyung and I'll take him home. Jimin can't take my place!!!!!"

Jungkook ran faster than a person who was holding his pee and running towards the washroom.

Jungkook reached the art department, it was empty just as he thought, but still, he looked at every class and suddenly he heard the familiar giggle of Jimin and a deep voice joining it. He went towards that classroom, the door was locked but he could hear faint noises coming out of it.

"See Jimin, mine is longer."

"No, it can't be possible, I know my size, it's very long."

"But mine is longer and thicker."

"Bullshit, it can't be as thick as me."

"Hold yours against mine and we'll see who's bigger."

"no-no-no, it can't be happening." Jungkook thought to himself and decided to break the door, he took a step back and slammed his muscular shoulders on the door, cracking it open.

After breaking the door when he entered the classroom, he saw Jimin and Taehyung holding hands, with fear on their faces and their pinkies placed next to each other.

"Oh, you were…..measuring fingers."

"WHAT WAS THAT JUNGKOOK? WHY DID YOU BREAK THE DOOR." Jimin shouted at Jungkook.

"Oh...Jiminie it's not what you think."

Jungkook stepped forward to be closer to where Taehyung and Jimin were standing.

"First of all, it's Jimin hyung for you, and secondly just answer the damn question okay." Jimin pointed a finger toward him.

"Don't shout at me, the principal is looking for you, that's why I came. And you better run because he was looking hella angry."

Jungkook said as he was looking toward Taehyung.

And with that Jimin ran.

Jungkook asked Taehyung if he still wanted to go home with him and Taehyung nodded.

So Jungkook and Taehyung went towards the younger's car, with minimal interaction between them.

Jungkook was feeling too shy to say anything and he had no idea why Taehyung wasn't speaking. No one said anything for almost half of their ride so with a lot of courage he decided to speak.

"So hyung, why did you move here to Seoul?
I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just curious."

Taehyung finally looked towards the younger ones, "My appa got a promotion, so we had to move here from Daegu. He's the deputy commissioner you know."

Jungkook's skin went white with that, "He..he is in the police department?"

"Yes, he's my role model. Very short-tempered, but sweet as well. He doesn't forgive easily but I love him for all he is."
Taehyung's voice was filled with pride.

Jungkook thought the universe was playing some kind of sick game with him so he thought it was better to keep his mouth shut.

When they reached their building, Taehyung waited for Jungkook when he parked his car, to get into the elevator together.

In the elevator, Jungkook didn't want to say goodbye to Taehyung so he was finding excuses and fidgeting with his fingers.

When it was finally time to go to their separate houses, Taehyung said, "If you are free can you come to my house? My appa is at his work and eomma went to some friend's house. We can watch movies together."

And with that Jungkook felt as if fireworks were cracking all over the city. Without any delay, he said, "Yes hyung I would love that."

And with that, both of them prepared popcorn and some soda to go with it, and they ordered some fries as well. All the while preparing food,  many times Jungkook's fingers touched Taehyung's back or sometimes his elbows, which Jungkook appreciated a lot.

As for choosing the movie, they didn't have to argue or fight. They just simultaneously decided to watch, "A millionaire's first love"

The movie experience was going smoothly, with both of them laughing and crying together. Sometimes Taehyung's hands would brush up against Jungkook's thighs whenever he reached for food, to which Jungkook didn't mind at all.

He just had to readjust his pants every time it happened.

When the movie was about to end, at one particularly sad scene Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, "I don't want them to end up like this," a sob left his mouth "I can never imagine something like this happening to my love and me."

Taehyung lifted his face, his eyes met Jungkook's dark ones. "Do you have a lover hyung?"

"Not right now, but I wouldn't mind one."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's left cheek.