Chapter 19

It was 5 in the morning when Bogum's living room was filled with people he didn't know. Outside the apartment, the night was still shining in its glory, as the winter sun was taking its sweet time to rise. 

 He was asleep when Taehyung knocked on his door and informed him that he called his home and they were coming here. It didn't even take them 15 minutes to arrive. 

Bogum knew two of the four people that barged into his house. They were Taehyung's parents but he had no idea who the other two were.

As soon as they entered, Taehyung's mother hugged her son tightly like she was telling him that she won't let him go anywhere now.

Taehyung's father came forward as well and put his son and wife in his embrace. The family was finally meeting after a whole month. 

Bogum saw how Taehyung pulled himself out of the hug, some tears still dwelling in his eyes, and with a hoarse voice he asked, "Jungkook…he didn't come?" 

"Who's Jungkook?" Bogum thought to himself. 

Mr and Mrs Kim along with the two other people that Bogum didn't know settles themselves on the couch. 

"After the stunt, you pulled Taehyung, I wouldn't blame him for not coming to meet you." Mr Kim answered. 

Bogum was observing Taehyung's expression and how it changed from worried to pure sadness and guilt. 

Apparently, the other lady observed it as well. "He's parking the car Taehyungie, he'll come soon." 

And as if on cue a young man entered the apartment. His clothes were messy, his face looked like he hadn't slept in days or maybe weeks. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked at Taehyung with a gaze that could pierce his soul.

"Is he Jungkook?" Bogum whispered.

______________________

Jungkook looked at Taehyung furiously. Rage clouded his mind. He entered the apartment and held Taehyung's wrist tightly, dragging him to the place where he can see a bedroom, not at all minding how their parents will react. 

"Is it yours?" Jungkook asked him harshly. "Y-ye.." Words didn't even leave Taehyung's mouth fully and Jungkook yanked him inside the room. 

He locked the door and pushed Taehyung on it. Jungkook smashed their lips together, it was passion and anger and longing mixed. 

He didn't let Taehyung breathe in between the kisses. Jungkook held Taehyung's wrists with his hands and pushed him on the door a little more as if it was even possible. 

Their bodies were merged into each other and Jungkook started nipping at Taehyung's jaw. 

"Why did you do this?" He sucked the earlobe. 

"Jungkook I…" Taehyung tried to speak but Jungkook started biting his lower lip. The younger one pulled Taehyung's swollen lip with his teeth before releasing it. 

"Does it look like I'm giving you permission to talk?"

Taehyung was stunned. He thought that Jungkook would cry, maybe won't talk to him or he would just end their relationship. But all these kisses felt like Jungkook was punishing Taehyung for going away from him.

 He wouldn't let Taehyung talk at all. Jungkook released his right hand from Taehyung's wrist and placed it on his throat.

He started giving chaste kisses on Taehyung's neck and collar bone, still holding his one wrist.