Chapter 23

Jimin hopped on the couch and the foamy material inside of it juggled by the pressure.

"Tae, pour me a beer." He shouted so that Taehyung, who was in the kitchen, could hear him.

"I must say, Bogum's house is quite nice." He looked around the living room and at all of Bogum's collectibles.

"His beer collection is quite nice as well." Taehyung laughed and picked up two bottles from the refrigerator.
Jimin stood up from the couch and entered the kitchen,
"I'm curious now, tell me what did you discuss with Jungkook?" He stood beside Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed two mugs from the shelf and looked at Jimin, "We've agreed that we'll talk about it some more." He poured the beer into the mugs.

Jimin smiled at him, "I'm proud of you Tae." He leaned forward, balancing himself on his toes and kissed the taller one's cheeks.
"You two are communicating now."

Taehyung placed his hand on his forehead,
"I know I did wrong by running away. Whatever guilt that made me do it just gave more pain to him." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I will never leave him again." He looked at Jimin, "I love him a lot, Mimi."

Jimin embraced him in a tight hug, "I know that," he smiles, "I know you're crazy for him."

Taehyung smiled back and picked up the mugs, walking towards the living room with Jimin following him.
They both sat on the couch and started talking about every random topic possible, along with gulping the beer.

After a while, Taehyung hesitantly asked Jimin, "I'm sure I must've asked you many times but," he looked at the floor, his eyes heavy. "But I don't remember, umm what happened between you and Yoongi hyung?"

Jimin breathed out, "It's fine Tae," he took his palm in between his, "I'll tell you everything that you ask me, no matter how many times you forget. But just so you know, you've asked me about him around 8 times. I'm not complaining though, it feels nice that you think so much about me even though you forget it the next day"

Taehyung gave him a small smile and nodded like a little kid with lots of innocence in him.

Jimin placed both his feet on the coffee table in front of him, he gulped the remaining beer and rested his head on the couch's hand,
"I came out of my last relationship because I realised how much I love Yoongi hyung."

He took a deep breath, "When I proposed to him, he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. So, I waited for him for months." He looked at Taehyung who was curiously looking back at him.

"Then, through you, I met Hoseok hyung and he wanted to date me, he's a good man you know. I knew he would make me happy." He closed his eyes, "But my heart was still stuck at Yoongi hyung. So I refused to date him."

He let out a fake laugh, "And you know the best part Tae, Yoongi hyung still needs time."

Taehyung closed the gap between them and snuck around him on the couch. He lay down beside him and hugged him from behind.
"Let Yoongi hyung go.  If it's meant to be then he'll come around." Taehyung pecked Jimin's shoulder.

"You said this the last time as well." Jimin chuckled and then paused for a few moments,
"When will Jungkook come? I think I might need some fresh air." He stood up from the couch.

"He texted me that he'll be late today, probably 9 at night. But are you sure you wanna be alone right now?" Taehyung asked him.

Jimin picked his keys from the table and tucked them inside his pocket, "Ya I just…I'll be fine." He said and Taehyung saw him exiting the house.