Chapter 26

When Taehyung entered the garden where their marriage was supposed to happen, he thought that maybe he would be nervous the moment he saw Jungkook.

But, all of his worries got washed into a drain when Jungkook arrived with a bouquet in his hands. The noises of all the people surrounding them went non-existent for Taehyung and he could only watch Jungkook among the sea of people.

Jungkook stood in front of him at the altar and gave him the bouquet. The lilies and orchids were nothing in front of the beauty that was standing in front of Taehyung. Jungkook always smelled better than any flower.

Taehyung wasn't nervous anymore, he knew they would make their marriage work. He realised that if he ever messes up, Jungkook will be there to support him.

Taehyung accepted the flowers with a wide grin on his face and Jungkook smiled back. There were some tears in his soon to be husband's eyes.

The younger was always the one to never shy away from his emotions, to be the sincere and sensitive one among the two. Taehyung handed him the kerchief he had in his pocket and Jungkook chuckled.

"It's just that, I can't believe we've come past all those situations. Marrying you feels like a dream." The younger whispered.
Before Taehyung could reply anything, the priest started reciting.

They stood there hand in hand, in front of all the people they love and cherish to do their vows. It was nothing fancy, just a promise to love each other till death.

Taehyung felt Jimin nudging his elbow, so he turned and took the wedding ring from him.
A platinum band with the initials "TK" branded in it. He took Jungkook's hand in his and slid the ring on his finger.

Jungkook too took the exact same ring from Namjoon and slid down on Taehyung's finger with a little smile on his face.

The priest declared them as husbands and Jungkook moved forward to capture Taehyung's lips in a small kiss.

Both of them were happy and they knew that they will remain happy as long as they're together.

समाप्त

___________

[A/N] Thank you so much for reading. We'll meet in another story.

I love you