Chapter 15 🔥

[A/N] i got you double update ☺️ please make sure to read the previous chapter before this one.

"Why did you go alone again? I told you I wanna be there for you on every step." Jungkook said as he entered Taehyung's room. Jimin sensed the tension between the two and quickly got out of the room, leaving the couple behind.

Taehyung saw the visible eye bags on Jungkook's face, the skin that used to glow is now dim, and he even lost a lot of muscles as well. "I don't want to talk about it, Jungkook," Taehyung said and looked away.

Jungkook came closer to the bed Taehyung was sitting on, "No, you don't get to do this to me." He gritted, eyes focused on Taehyung. Jungkook holds Taehyung's face with his hands and lifts it so now the elder will look at him.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook once again, his eyes are no more shining like they used to.

Suddenly the room shivers with the loud voice of lightning coming from outside. Their attention goes towards the window as its glasses are starting to bathe in rainwater.

"We met while it was raining." Taehyung said abruptly looking towards the window.

Jungkook took a deep breath, his body slumbered. They don't fight, they usually don't. Whatever may happen Jungkook just handles the situation every time or Taehyung forgets about it. Jungkook didn't want to fight him, not when they didn't have much time together.

So Jungkook sat beside him, locking their fingers, "You remember that hyung?" Taehyung goes deep within the touch, finally letting him not think and just feel. He rests his head on the younger's shoulder, "I think that memory is so strong that it'll be the last one to go."

He lifts his face a little to look into Jungkook's eyes, "You may have not noticed it but I fell for you that day," Taehyung chuckled, "It was a delight to see you acting all dumb while trying to impress me."

Taehyung gave a small peck on Jungkook's lips while watching how the younger's eyes grew bigger at the revelation, "But I already was very much interested in you." Jungkook hits Taehyung's arm lightly, "You should've told me that sooner, you don't know how terrified I was of losing you."

Jungkook held Taehyung's jaw between his thumb and fingers, "I'm still terrified of losing you."

Their emotions took the best of them, as they started kissing passionately. There was no fight for dominance. They knew at this moment that they wouldn't be fighting anymore.

"J....Jungkook..baby.." Taehyung said in between the kiss. Jungkook groaned and held Taehyung's nape tightly before smashing their lips once again. Taehyung tried to say something but Jungkook wasn't letting him, he occupied his mouth with something else other than talking.

Taehyung freed himself from the younger's grip, both of them breathing heavily.
"Fuck me Jungkook"

Jungkook's doe eyes became a lot darker, he kissed the man in front of him before removing their clothes.

Taehyung settled himself on the bed with his swollen lips. In the past three months, they've done this so many times that now they just know what to do next.

Jungkook parted Taehyung's legs and settled himself between them. He was dangerously close to the elder's cock while his own was hard and begging for some touch.

"You are so desperate that you got hard just by kissing?" Taehyung rubbed his finger all over Jungkook's lips.

"You can't blame me for that, Angel. You're so fucking beautiful, everything about you is so sexy that I just can't control it."