Chapter 11

The next few days for Jungkook were weird. His aunt was sick, so he was here to help his cousin, Spring. To make things a bit easier for him, Jungkook made a fail-proof schedule.

In the morning, he would go to college, although he had to go alone as he was in a different part of the city. But there he will meet Taehyung and his friends.
Then in the evening, he will either hang out with his boyfriend or if Spring calls him, he will come back. Then the night was reserved for a video call with Taehyung.

But all of this was good for the first 2-3 days. Now the norm is that Jungkook would drop Taehyung and tell him to call at night. That call never comes. Jungkook would text him to meet at the cafeteria but Taehyung wouldn't show his face at the decided time, always an hour or two late. 

At first, Jungkook didn't mind much, he thought Taehyung was genuinely busy. But today, Jungkook told him to be free at 3 pm and meet him but there was not a single trace of Taehyung.

He waited and waited for about an hour. In the meantime, many people came to the cafe and went their ways, but Jungkook was sitting there alone, waiting for his boyfriend.

The waitress asked him multiple times what he wanted to order and he politely replied that he was waiting for someone and they'll order soon. But after some time the chit-chat of the cafe seemed to go down. Jungkook woke up from his seat, feeling pretty ashamed. He tried calling him for the last time when he got out of the cafe but Taehyung's phone was switched off. 

Jungkook didn't know what was happening or where Taehyung was. 

When Jungkook reached his car in the parking lot, he saw someone with a petite figure and brown hair. His back was facing Jungkook and he was talking to another man.

Jungkook can see that man clearly. He seemed like he was in his late 20's, average-built, long face with heart-shaped lips.

For a moment Jungkook thought that the guy was Taehyung but he reminded himself that it won't be possible; if Taehyung had to meet someone else he would just tell him instead of ditching him and going behind his back. 

                             🍁🍁🍁

Back at his cousin's home, Jungkook was preparing dinner for himself and Spring, who was about to come from the hospital.

Although his brain was wired on Taehyung. Taehyung did call him sometime after Jungkook left the college. Jungkook asked him many times about where he was or why he didn't come, but Taehyung didn't give a single answer. He just said to trust him. 

In the present, when Jungkook is chopping vegetables for dinner, his mind is so fixated on Taehyung that he didn't pay attention to his fingers and all the blood that was flowing from them, as he cut himself. 

"Kookie, careful!" Spring ran towards the kitchen and carefully took Jungkook to the sink where she washed his hands. 

"Why were you being so careless kookie?" She asked as she opened the first aid box. 

Jungkook hissed with the pain, thankfully the cut wasn't deep but it was hurting, "I was just thinking about something else, noona." 

Spring cautiously took out the bandaid and placed it on Junkook's finger, "Kookie knows he can tell his noona everything, right?" 

Jungkook thought about not wanting to tell her anything, as it will only worry her. But when Spring glared at him with her eyebrows raised, he changed his decision. 

"Ever since I met Taehyung, he's been acting a lil weird. At first, I thought maybe it's just his nature, but as I spent more time with him, I realized that he's not always like this."