Chapter 18

We fly high, right above Viggo's base. All of our allies are here, and everyone knows what to do.

-Everyone ready? A-team? -says Hiccup.

-Aye! -answers his father.

-A-team! -then Gustav.

Spitelout: Oh, yes! -and finally Spitelout.

-Berserkers?

-You know it -both brothers share a look of confidence.

-What do you think, bud? -Toothless growls happily, and Hiccup smiles- I was hoping you'd say that.

Everyone flies to their position. First, Gustav takes out one of the lookouts sneakily, while Spitelout does the same for the other one.

-Oh, Gustav!

-Spitelout, Spitelout, oy, oy, oy!

Dagur works on the traps to turn them against the hunters instead of us.

-I guess the trapper's trap can trap the trapper.

Heather is right above him, making sure no one interrupts him and finishing off the few hunters around.

-Hello? Have you met my sister? The Berserker?

-Hi!

-I promise you, she lives up to the name!

Windshear and her throw the few hunters off the edge of the island.

-See ya!

Snotlout and Fishlegs take care of the hunters around the glades.

-Hello!

Hookfang flames up, scaring the men before him and making them turn away... Only to face another dragon rider.

-And now it's time to introduce the band. I'm Fishlegs. And, on tail bludgeon, we have Meatlug.

She takes them out with her tail. Meanwhile, the twins take care of the men hiding in the cave systems.

-One for the gold, two for the show...

-Three to get Barf and Belch ready, and four to blow!

Stoick and Gobber stop Ryker, along with Grump and Skullcrasher, before he can go protect his brother.

-Ryker! So nice to see you again.

-Even if it's just for a moment.

-All yours, son.

Astrid makes sure no one else is in the tent but Viggo, and along with Hiccup and me, we come in.

-The hunt ends now -I say, as I throw two daggers at Viggo to immobilize him and take away his weapons.

Hiccup runs towards the table in front of the enemy, and finally, grabs the dragon eye.

-I'll take that!

-Really? "I'll take that?"?! Seriously, that's the best you can come up with?

I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend, as he interrupted Hiccup again while he tried to explain his plan to catch Viggo and get back the dragon eye again. We had been figuring out the perfect plan since we found out about Project Shellfire, and this was as good as it got. Now we were at the Great Hall, surrounded by everyone who took part in the plan, and we had been all listening closely to Hiccup's words. It was a big mission, not only because of what it meant to lose or win, but also because we would have more people fighting along with us. The A team from Berk, along with Stoick and Gobber, plus Heather and Dagur. It wasn't as easy to organize and plan with so many pieces, but we found great strength in our numbers. Hopefully it would be more of a plus than a disadvantage.