They are trying to kill me.. Literally

This is very tough for me to wrrite and even think about so if my emotions are every where and something doesnt add up im sorry. Im just a little depressed and scared right now. Thanks :D

So one day i got a call from a restricted number for the fourth time. I got sick of the calls so i answered it.. it was a female voice saying "Im gonnna kill you!!" i just hung up and let it slide after of course telling my dad.

So maybe about 3 or 4 days later i was just sitting on the couch with  my dad watching tv, when around 7:15 we heard a bang on our screen. We both thought it was just a ball because that happens often. It sadly was not a ball at all. But fire. A sweat shirt from my school with the logo on it was waddded up and set on fire sitting on our front porch. My dad put it out with water before any damage could happen. (:

Then it happened a second time on it was a hat on fire. and they threw a piece of wood. and also egged our house. This happened aroound 7:30. My mom said that she saw 4 girls and 4 boys run away. But i cant think of any boys that would want to do this to me. And by the description that my mom gave me of some of the girls i dont have a clue who it is. But i think i know one girl.. hopefully. 

We called the police both times and i changed my cell phone number. and im just trying to forget about all of this. the police think that what has happened is a racial issue. Im white in case you didnt know. 

i understand that these people can be anyone they may not even go to my school! i dont know what i did that was so bad for them to threaten my life and my familys life. This needs to stop ad this is absolutley not okay!

Im still going to school because all they want to do is scare me and im not going to let them win. I have to be strong. :D

i keep on acting like everything is okay when it really isnt my life seems to get worse and worse by the second. and i feel like if omething else happens im going to have a break down. i cant take this any more and i need peace. i need to not be afraid to school.

i dont want my dad to be scared for me while i walk to school. i want my life to back how it was when i was younger. sure i was still getting bullied but nothing like this. and this needs to end! if nobody puts a stop to bullying against all little kids and teenagers then i will. im done!