The Crush,Lesbian,and Best Friend ~ Part 1

This is 6th grade. This year was a very uncomfortable year for me. 

It all started in the back of my class i went to a charter school in Orange county and it had just opened up. We did not swich classes. it was like elementay school all over only i am older. There was a very pretty and popular cheerleader named Camryn and she was VERY VERY popular.it was a charter school so it was K-8th grade. Camryn knew at least five people in every grade but everyone in 6th. That how popular she is. So just imagine what it was like having nobody on your side.

I was still living with My aunt still in the year 2011 and the verabal abuse was gradually continuing. to make matters worse i was getting a rare kind of bullying. It was called i think intimidation and harrasment. Lots of harrassment going around.

 I became Best friends with Camryn so i could get closer to her boyfriend (my crush). My other best friend Abby liked Camryn as  a friend and we took her away from everyone..from all of her friends including her boyfriend.

Abby Camryn and I hung out all the time. We couldnt be seperated. until one day, We went to a museum with the whole 6th grade for a field trip. And Abby was not acting right.

Abby was touchy. With multiple people including me.. I took it the harder then the rest. Here are some things that she did to me and Camryn and Camryn's friends:

1.Camryn and I were on the filed during recess and Abby ran up without us knowing, and laid across us. 

2.At the museum we sat in a thetere and Abby sat next to me by this point i was feeling uncomfortable, she put her hand on my leg and i moved it away then she put her hand on my boob and she said that she meant to touch my shoulder i didnt believe it tho. I have heard rumors before that she was a lesbian and i waas starting to believe it.

3.We were sitting down at the lunch tables with the popular crowd and my crush, Camryn's boyfriend was there. So i wanted to be cool.. the coolest. i told Abby's crush that she liked him and in order to get me back when we sat down she pulled my shirt down and my crush saw it all. That was when i officially knew Abby was trully a lesbian.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I will post a part 2 to this tomorrow.. buut i am a tinsy bit tired so buh bye!!

-Shawna