The Crush,Best Friend,And Lesbian ~ last part.

I eventually told some of my friends about what was happening and they told me they were like also involved. Like i mean they were being touched by Abby as well.

Abby found out that i thought she was a lesbian and she told on me. (it was 6th grade) My teacher talked to me and abby and hes all like thinking he is a judge or somethin. But it was soo stupid. he said in a sassy voice.. "Do you know Shawna that calling Abby a lesbian is sexual harrasment? and that you can get sued?" 

Im just sitting there like hey buddy i didnt do nothing wrong she did. he said he was going to call my aunt . Then recess was over and i obviously didnt want to get in trouble exspecially since this took place on like the 3rd too last week of school.

I had to tell someone about the touching. so in order to get Abby in trouble instead of me and alsoo just to helpp an ex friend out. I told my teacher and principal

It was very very hard for me to describe the type of things that were going on because this had never happened before. But She needded help and i wanted to help.. Because im so very nice.

i told him some names of the other people that experienced what i was goingn through. But i lost it i started to cry because i was being violated. This as i said earlier had never happened before and i didnt know how to deal with it. i have never had a lesbian friend that was interested in me! its weird. and not something you would want to experience with. 

i have nothing against the lesbian/gay/bi but i am othing more then straight. I LIKE DUDES!

to this day i have not talked to Abby and i switched schools. because earlier that year I wrote in this dudes year book how much i hate him as a joke and i wrote that it was a joke and his bestfriend that didnt like me told on me . it was sharpie so i couldnt take it off and it took up the whole page. i had to buy him a new year book $45 and write an apology note to him,my teacher,and the principal 2pages each front and back.

I didnt deserve any of the punishment i got and it was hard with all of that stuff above because Camryn was bullying me. Saying i was never going to be good enough to be a cheerleader and that i was ugly (As you can see from my profile)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not read these little sections over i just publish them and hope for the best.. And plz comment! just so i know people are still reading and what you think.

Dont try to message me saying that im prettie either because i have been convinced that im not.

Next is 7th grade!!! this ought to be good (: