5th grade ~ The Worsest

So i dont think i got Bullied in 4th grade.. i dont have very fantabulous memory.

But i got bullied and probably had the most problems in the 5th grade.. So here it goes:
So i moved to my aunts house in 2010 in Orange county which is near LA. I dont want to go into detail in why i moved. But lets just say i didnt have a car..and i still dont..

While i lived at my aunts house for 2 years (untill 2012 of some month) idk which one. okay so i told this girl (Morgan) all of my bidness and she told everyone!! during this event i was deeply missing y parents. And i was getting and kinda still am getting verbally abused by my aunt.

One day I was just so done with what Morgan was saying and she was practically bullying me through rumors and stuff.. That i went out on the playground tears running down my cheeks, I went up to her wanting to slapped her so hard so she felt my pain but i couldnt. i mean i could but im too nice..ask anyone.

My cousin was a grade under me and we had the sme recess time so she wanted to know what was going on...i couldnt.

I practicly BLEW UP. it was like sombody came up and popped my world. I JUST LOST IT AND WENT CRAZY. 

My cousin and her friends were asking what was wrong because everyone practicly knew me. she just told them it was family problems. she had no right to give out my information. thats MY business. 

During all of this i had to face Morgan with the principal in the room and of course after everything i would say she would go against it but i guess that is how bullies work,right? idk. But intrestingly enough me and Morgan were BESTfriends before an of this ever happened. 

Now i have blocked her on facebook and we have never talked fromm that day on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and hopefully i will start t post the sections more frequently because it iis THANKSGIVING BREAK!! CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT!