Chapter 9

So I kinda completely forgot it was Friday and I was playing Sims so sorry it's late and really late for some of you...

This chapter is mostly flashbacks again but I usually feel the need to put them in at certain points plus I love writing Josh and Juliet when they were married because I like making them be all cute and shit. And I know Violet has only been mentioned in flashbacks but she's been mentioned lots so I figure you guys deserve to know what she looks like, or at least what I think she looks like, and who knows? Maybe she'll make an actual appearance!

Violet ------------->

*Juliet's POV*

 Turns out I wasn’t pregnant, just late. It was a big relief for all of us. Sure Derrick and I had talked about kids but we didn’t want kids till we’d been married for at least a few years. Natalie was slightly disappointed when I told her I wasn’t pregnant but she was fine now.

“C’mon Julie we have to get ready!” Oh yeah, did I mention Natalie was down visiting? Yeah we ended up buying one of those blow up mattresses and putting it in my music room.

Today was Thursday, the day of the Marianas Trench concert. Josh had texted me earlier saying to just go to the back and tell the security guards our names and he’d take us backstage then to our spots on the floor. The guys had been nice enough to bring over a shirt for each of us to wear to the concert. Natalie was super excited about the concert; I’m not sure why she just was.

“Ok I’m getting ready!” I said. I grabbed the shirt off of mine and Derrick’s bed along with my bra and put them on. My shirt was the only one that fit perfectly when they were given to us. At first I figured it was out of pure luck then I realized Josh will forever know my measurements even when we’re not together. I put on my panties and wiggled into my skinny jeans. “Ok I’m ready!” I called. The door swung open and Natalie grinned at me.

“C’mon girly, I wanna see how hot these guys are,” Natalie said. I grabbed my purse and walked over to her. We linked arms and walked to the living room where Dylan was waiting.

“I can’t believe you’re making me wear a band shirt,” Dylan whined.

“Oh shush, you look adorable,” Natalie said. Dylan rolled his eyes and followed us out the door.

-

“I haven’t been to a concert in ages!” I commented as we drove along to the concert venue.

“Really?” Dylan said.

“Yeah, Derrick and I used to go to Broadway shows when we lived in New York but stopped going to shows once we moved to California. I haven’t been to a concert since I was twenty,”

“And whose concert was that?” Natalie asked.

“Um it was the Foo Fighters I think…” Of course I remembered. It was part of mine and Josh’s wedding gift from the band, the other half is something we don’t discuss. It was the night before we left for our honeymoon in Hawaii and it was by far one of my favorite outings with Josh.

*Flashback*

5 years ago…

“Open it! Open it!” Matt urged. I giggled and continued trying to open the envelope.

“Here I got one of those letter opener thingies!” Josh said. He handed me the letter opener and let me open the envelope.

“Sorry, Ian thought we needed glue so the envelope wouldn’t open whatsoever,” Mike said.

“Did not! That was so you!” Ian shouted.

“Silence children. This is a whole lot harder than it looks,” I said.