Chapter 11

First of all if you didn't hate Derrick before you'll probably hate him after this chapter. Second of all this chapter is kinda short but I think most of you'll be pleased with the ending :3 Third of all dedicated to EverAfterlover for just being awesome! Fourth of all since it's Matt's birthday I'm posting early and I've wanted to post early anyways so this just gives me a reason to! Yayyyy!

 Juliet (I didn't know who else to put...) ------------------------------------>

*Juliet's POV*

Christmas Eve, always one of my favorite days of the year. Right next to Christmas day and my birthday. Spending time with family and friends was always my favorite part but this year I had to spend Christmas Eve in a tight, short black dress Derrick had bought for me with a bunch of men I didn’t know. Thankfully some of them were married or were in a relationship so I wasn’t going to be the only woman there.

“Juliet are you ready? People are going to be arriving soon!” Derrick said.

“Yeah hold on a minute,” I tugged at the hem of the dress, desperately trying to make it longer.  Mid-thigh would have to do unless I wanted my boobs to fall out.

“Juliet hurry up!” Derrick growled. I sighed and exited the bathroom.

“I’m right here”

“Good. Come on,” Derrick grabbed my arm and dragged me out of our room just in time for our buzzer to ring. “Get some drinks out while I get the door,” I rolled my eyes and headed into the kitchen.

“Could’ve gotten them while I was getting ready,” I muttered. I placed alcohol bottle after alcohol bottle onto the counter along with cups. I wasn’t sure what had gotten into Derrick. The other 3 Christmases we’d spent together were always with his family and it was always a great time but now he wanted to party. Natalie and Dylan and flown home on the 22nd so I was left to deal with Derrick alone.

“Juliet this is my co-worker Tom and his girlfriend Angie,” I looked up to see a tall man and a blonde woman standing next to Derrick. “Tom and Angie this is my fiancée Juliet,” To be honest Angie seemed kind of slutty. Her boobs were falling out her dress and she was standing in a way that she was sticking her boobs and butt out.

“It’s so nice to meet you! Derrick talks about you all the time!” Tom said, reaching his hand out for me to shake.

“Does he?” I questioned.

“All the time,” Derrick smiled at me before returning to the living room to let more people in.

-

For the next half hour people slowly trickled into our apartment and during that time I had shook more hands then I ever did before. Some of the other woman seemed nice, others seemed rather slutty, and some were just downright bitchy. Derrick didn’t seem to really care what I did as long as I said hello to everyone. I tried to keep the drinking to a minimum in case I ended up driving to Josh’s parents’ house. Speaking of Josh I should text him to make sure his parents still lived in the same house.

I wandered into our room and grabbed my phone. I composed a new message for Josh and typed it out.

Juliet: Just making sure your parents live in the same house in case I decide to make an appearance tonight :)

Almost instantly I got a reply.

Josh: Yup same address! But if you decide to make an appearance do it before everyone gets to drunk or tired for me to introduce you. Or reintroduce you I guess?

I’d completely forgotten that Josh’s family already knew me and they’d probably freak at me for leaving and returning.

Juliet: What do you think everyone’s going to say about me being back? They probably won’t be very happy that I left you and now I’m back :/