Chapter 14

So this story is coming to an end...I'm not sure how many chapters are left I just know it'll be over soon. I'm guessing I'll end it around 20 chapters but idk... I've really enjoyed writing this story for you guys though! Thanks for the shit-ton of support you've given me on this and Desperate Measures! I love you all!

Oh and I've posted this early because I'm going to my dads today and don't know if I'll have internet tomorrow and I figured you'd prefer today I post than Monday

Bennie (I'm seriously running out of pictures so...) ---------------->

*Juliet's POV*

After a long talk with Natalie on the phone, a nice walk through Stanley Park, and some hot tea I finally calmed down enough to function properly.

"What's gotten into you lately darling? You've been really jumpy since you came home from Josh's," Derrick said.

"Guess I'm just nervous we'll have to move the wedding date because I can't find the perfect dress and everything seems to be going wrong!" Cause you already found your perfect dress, and that was when you married Josh the little voice in my head hissed. Ever since that night at Josh's the little voice inside my head that was there when I left Josh came back. It liked to judge my every decision about the wedding and it was very persuading. It somehow managed to convince me the cake was wrong, the decorations were ugly, and that we weren't really friends with half the people we'd invited. It's been 2 days since I slept at Josh's. Two days.

"Well you have been changing your mind a lot lately"

"I know. I'm sorry about that. I want everything to be perfect!"

"Everything will be perfect as long as I get to marry you darling," Derrick leaned in a kissed me tenderly. My feelings for Derrick had been going completely downhill the past two days. Everything he did annoyed me, or made me angry. Like normally when you see a guy playing with a baby it's the cutest thing in the world right? Not with Derrick, I want to shoot myself every time he plays with Aimee. But he's not doing anything wrong. It's my fault. Actually it's Josh's for being perfect with his stupid perfect hair and his stupid perfect smile and his stupid perfect laugh and his stupid perfect eyes and his stupid perfect everything.

"I think I need to get out of town for a few days. Try and clear my head y'know? Might calm my nerves and stuff," I said.

"Uh yeah sure...oh and I have a business trip the week before the wedding and will be back on the morning of the twelfth"

"But then you'll be back two days before the wedding!"

"I know but I can't get out of it! It's the only way I can get time off for our honeymoon!"

"Alright..."

"I can book a hotel room for you if you want to leave town for a few days while you pack if you want? Where were you planning on staying?"

"I don't know...probably Whistler...can I take the car?"

"Yeah I guess so. We have the rental for Delilah and Adam so I can use that"

"Ok great!" When Derrick left our room I pulled my suitcase out of the closet and began stuffing random, warm articles of clothing into it along with any other things I'll need for my little getaway. When I was done I decided to text Josh to tell where I was going in case he was worried.

Juliet: Going to Whistler for a few days if you're ever looking for me! I'll miss you! Xoxo

Josh: I thought honeymoons were for after the wedding? :P

Juliet: Going by myself silly! I needed some time to think...

Josh: What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?