Chapter 12

This is short and really bad and I'm really sorry please don't hate me.

Josh ------------------------------>

*Juliet's POV*

 I awoke the next morning cuddled in the middle of Josh’s large, extremely comfy bed. And I know what you’re thinking and no we did not sleep together. That wouldn’t only hurt Derrick but it would Josh as well.

I swung my legs over the edge and stood up, tugging the hem of Josh’s shirt down, and wandered out of the room. “Josh?” I called as I wandered through his apartment. I had no idea where I was going; when we’d arrived here I was only half-conscious.

*Flashback*

9 years ago…

I awoke the next morning feeling fully rested but slightly sore. As I moved to lay my head on Josh’s chest I realized he wasn’t there, in his place was a note.

My dearest Juliet,

On the side table is your breakfast. I hope you enjoy it although I’m not a very good cook. When you’re finished you will probably be able to find me either outside or in the living room. I love you!

Josh

I smiled and grabbed the tray of food. I ate quickly, wanting to see Josh as soon as possible. I found his shirt from the night before and some clean underwear from my bag. I didn’t know if there would be anyone else around but I didn’t want to risk it. I had no idea where I was going; Josh didn’t exactly give me the grand tour last night. It didn’t help that this place was massive, like cabins shouldn’t be this big. I wandered around aimlessly for about 10 minutes and managed to find 4 other bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, the kitchen, and what looked to be a games room.

“Josh?” I called. No answer. “Joshhh?” No answer. “Joshhhhh?” No answer. I sighed and continued wandering around till I finally saw a glass door leading outside. On the other side of the glass door was a beautiful view of the lake and more importantly Josh. I opened the screen door quietly and stepped outside. It was rather cold and since I was only in Josh’s shirt and my underwear I wasn’t exactly dressed for the weather. But then again neither was Josh, all he had on was his jeans.

I quietly snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped then relaxed in my arms. He turned in my arms and smiled down at me. “Good morning beautiful. Were your pancakes good?” Josh asked. I laughed and nodded.

“They were delicious”

“I’m glad. I was worried I would poison you or something”

“Well they didn’t taste poisonous,” A light breeze in the wind sent shivers down my spine.

“Are you cold?”

“A little”

“C’mon let’s go back inside love”

*End of Flashback* (Note* this flashback was absolutely not necessary I just like writing about Josh and Juliet ok? Leave me aloneee*)

“In here!” Josh called. Well that sure helps Josh, thanks.

“I don’t know where here is Josh”

“Kitchen,” I sighed and followed the general direction I thought his voice was coming from. I found him sitting at his small, two person table munching happily on some cereal. “Good morning sleepyhead. Are you hungry?”

“A little bit,” Josh stood up and opened the door to his fridge.

“What would you like? I have eggs, cereal, and I think I have some old pancake mix somewhere…”